Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN/BSU: WCHA Playoffs: Nothing To See Here, NO INNUENDO! Giggity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN/BSU: WCHA Playoffs: Nothing To See Here, NO INNUENDO! Giggity.

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    at 2:39 he is featured in it.
    That looks like an embroidered jersey. Must be him...

Comment

at 2:39 he is featured in it.

I knew it!!! That's what I figured. LMAO. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
        I didn't see this sign in the BSU video. Take 69 on Big Beaver.

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/BigBeaverRd_zps11dc8c86.jpg******
        That's actually in the Detroit Metro area.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
          Good luck to both teams this weekend. If BSU plays like they did last Friday then they will have a shot. A long shot at that but MN hasn't been setting the world on fire in their own barn as of late.

For the record, for those of you with hard ons using the beaver innuendo in this thread and the others that have been deleted........I am not impressed. Nothing has been posted that hasn't been done before. Been there done that. Come up with something original. I dare you. In fact I triple dog dare you.

I agree, if the Beav plays like last Friday night at Mariucci they only lose by 2, otherwise by 4.

Comment

For the record, for those of you with hard ons using the beaver innuendo in this thread and the others that have been deleted........I am not impressed. Nothing has been posted that hasn't been done before. Been there done that. Come up with something original. I dare you. In fact I triple dog dare you.
            Ha! We see you trying to get more of us banned! We are not fooled.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Ha! We see you trying to get more of us banned! We are not fooled.
              A person cannot back down from a triple dog dare! Chicken?
              sigpic

Comment

A person cannot back down from a triple dog dare! Chicken?
                I don't care what you say, I am NOT licking the frost off that flag pole!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  I don't care what you say, I am NOT licking the frost off that flag pole!
                  What's the matter Colonel Sanders?? Chicken!!!
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Gophers will sweep this weekend. Bjugstad is hungry for a championship. Cool story in the STrib about him today.

Also Gopher/Beaver fans should check out the Weekly Pick'Em WCHA tourney thread for a chance to compete to win a free beer! Don't mean to overly plug my thread, but I'd prefer not to buy a UND or WI fan a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                      Gophers will sweep this weekend. Bjugstad is hungry for a championship. Cool story in the STrib about him today.

Also Gopher/Beaver fans should check out the Weekly Pick'Em WCHA tourney thread for a chance to compete to win a free beer! Don't mean to overly plug my thread, but I'd prefer not to buy a UND or WI fan a beer.
                      Two of the best words together.

Comment

BSU will come into this weekend with a strategic defensive game plan to shut down key Gopher players and the minimize their scoring threat. They do a good job of shutting down lanes, keeping shots on the wall, clogging up the neutral zone, blocking shots and playing a physical D game. This promises to be a close checking series and the Gophers will need lots of physicality, shot accuracy and a few rebound garbage goals to win this series. If the Gophers think they can coast into the F5 they'll be in for a surprise this weekend. BSU has played some decent hockey over the last three WCHA series and has the ability to steal one from the Gophers and take this thing to 3. Don't underestimate the power of the Beaver.

Comment

Yep.

The key will be if the Gophers can get that 2 goal cushion (early), I don't think the Beav can come back on us if we get the worst lead in Hockey.

Comment

Gophers need to score some dirty goals. If they don't get any where they muck it up and instead try to rely on all skill-plays, it's going to be tough.

A greasy goal per night and I think they sweep.

Comment

Good luck to both teams this weekend. If BSU plays like they did last Friday then they will have a shot. A long shot at that but MN hasn't been setting the world on fire in their own barn as of late.

There is only so much hockey talk that can be turned into innuendo, so what do you expect?

And while I think the beavers might snatch one, I don't see them coming in and taking two.

Comment

How bad is the winter in Minnesota? Gophers go fer Beavers toward the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X