Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Question for UAA fans: What's your injury situation?
    Hanowski is "banged up" for us but we have no one out.
    Something new? What details do you have?

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Austin sevalrud is suspended for the first game
    HOW did he not get suspended for the rest of the season?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

HOW did he not get suspended for the rest of the season?
      I didn't see or listen so I honestly don't know what happened. Was it a slew foot?
      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
        I didn't see or listen so I honestly don't know what happened. Was it a slew foot?
        Apparently, he blatantly stomped on a guy's belly. That's what I heard from neutral team fans.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Apparently, he blatantly stomped on a guy's belly. That's what I heard from neutral team fans.
          Really???? During a game?
          - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
          Go you Green and White
          Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight with all your might!
          Rah! Rah! Rah!
          We are here to cheer you
          We are out to win your fame,
          So, Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

No details.
            Motzko just said after the coaches show that he was "banged up"
            Sounded like he has been for a little while now.
            He also thought Kwas and Coldwell would be back which is what prompted my original question.

As for Dubbers vs Donald, I'd rather read page after page from Dubbers than anything Donald ever has to say.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              That's what I was told too. But give him credit... at least he didn't take off his skate and try to stab somebody with it.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                No details.
                Motzko just said after the coaches show that he was "banged up"
                Sounded like he has been for a little while now.
                He also thought Kwas and Coldwell would be back which is what prompted my original question.

As for Dubbers vs Donald, I'd rather read page after page from Dubbers than anything Donald ever has to say.
                Kwas is done for the year, I saw him gov cup weekend limping around the Sullivan an honestly don't see him making the trip

It honestly doesn't matter cause from the sound of it, the team (minus goalies) has given up on the season. I honestly don't blame them if they did

FIRE DAVE SHYIAK
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                  Really???? During a game?
                  This past Sunday. Heard from friends at the game, and on the interwebs.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That's what I was told too. But give him credit... at least he didn't take off his skate and try to stab somebody with it.
                    Holy crap, how is he not in jail? I would of had no problem going dino ciccarelli on him or like Bloomington PD did during one of the North Star games at Met Center - arresting him for ag assault. If he intentually did it, he needs to be going to prison.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Go you Green and White
                    Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Rah! Rah! Rah!
                    We are here to cheer you
                    So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Holy crap, how is he not in jail? I would of had no problem going dino ciccarelli on him or like Bloomington PD did during one of the North Star games at Met Center - arresting him for ag assault. If he intentually did it, he needs to be going to prison.
                      I am of the old school where outside authority doesn't hold within the sports realm for cheap hits and such. Just stating that for the record, as reference to any future opinions.

That being said, if what I heard is true, he should never touch the ice again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I am of the old school where outside authority doesn't hold within the sports realm for cheap hits and such. Just stating that for the record, as reference to any future opinions.

That being said, if what I heard is true, he should never touch the ice again.
                        Normally I agree, but when it comes to using a deadly weapon (stick, bat, skate blade, ect) it crosses a line to where you need a long time out from society.

He very easily could of KILLED him.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          Is this the only thread where the #2 Gophers aren't "Janning it up" over the champs?
                          You mean like me thinking SCSU wins in two and by at least two goals both games?

I think SCSU is legit despite their current PWR. What will actually happen remains to be seen and I like UM against them in a one-game setup, but so what? SCSU is very strong and imho should be a very good opponent to everyone from here on out.
                          Last edited by Slap Shot; 03-12-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Normally I agree, but when it comes to using a deadly weapon (stick, bat, skate blade, ect) it crosses a line to where you need a long time out from society.

He very easily could of KILLED him.
                            You'll all like this link.
                            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              You'll all like this link.
                              Very interesting article, but if you use your stick or skate as a weapon that is when SOCIETY needs to step in and say no bytch that is NOT ok.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Go you Green and White
                              Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Rah! Rah! Rah!
                              We are here to cheer you
                              So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Very interesting article, but if you use your stick or skate as a weapon that is when SOCIETY needs to step in and say no bytch that is NOT ok.
                                Also, it is not OK to be Matthew Barnaby
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X