Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    DON'T disrespect the ponies bro!
    *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw8418_small.jpg******
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

So is it with 5 teams from one conference in the NCAAs that they throw out the rules about keeping teams from playing each other in the first round?
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

So is it with 5 teams from one conference in the NCAAs that they throw out the rules about keeping teams from playing each other in the first round?
        Yes, I believe that is correct. They'll try to avoid it, but chances are two WCHA teams will face each other in the first round.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

UAA will be without Austin Sevalrud for the 1st game, because earlier today he intentionally stepped on the stomach of a DU player. Saw it with my own 2 eyes. DQ'd. Clearly a freshman mistake... and rather unsportsmanlike.......surprised the Denver guy wasn't injured...........C'mon man!
          I want to be a fan of the best team in college hockey - so that explains why I am a DENVER fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            The ponies are more logical than Donald.
            Are Jimjamesak and Donald still having their hissy fit? Do we get to see it play out in this thread?

St. Cloud has a lot to play for to reach the NCAA tourney. On the other hand, I question how hard the UAA players want to play for Schiak. It looks like this weekend the seals' game might be an Alaskan version of Mutiny on the Bounty.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
              Are Jimjamesak and Donald still having their hissy fit? Do we get to see it play out in this thread?

St. Cloud has a lot to play for to reach the NCAA tourney. On the other hand, I question how hard the UAA players want to play for Schiak. It looks like this weekend the seals' game might be an Alaskan version of Mutiny on the Bounty.
              *****http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw1884_medium.jpg******
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                I suppose you can dream, don't cry though when you lose.
                If and when UAA loses it'll be because they got outplayed. You won't say the same thing if and when SCSU loses (especially to UAA). Because every time SCSU loses it's because they played like crap. It is NEVER EVER because the other team played well. This is why you are the worst fan of any team on these boards. There was a time long ago when I enjoyed posting in SCSU threads. But alas ... every single one of the posters that were the opposite of you and DL et al (i.e... normal humans) have long since left. Stack up HFR, TB, waterlover et al next to you and all the world would see is them as nice stack of shiny precious metals and you as pile of dog crap.

Now run along and for once quit pretending to be your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                  If and when UAA loses it'll be because they got outplayed. You won't say the same thing if and when SCSU loses (especially to UAA). Because every time SCSU loses it's because they played like crap. It is NEVER EVER because the other team played well. This is why you are the worst fan of any team on these boards. There was a time long ago when I enjoyed posting in SCSU threads. But alas ... every single one of the posters that were the opposite of you and DL et al (i.e... normal humans) have long since left. Stack up HFR, TB, waterlover et al next to you and all the world would see is them as nice stack of shiny precious metals and you as pile of dog crap.

We've lost to teams and not played like crap. Just not yours.

Huskies Sweep

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Denver has set the bar high for embarassing the Seapups. Let's hope SCSU can work out the kinks of their power play in this glorified exhibition.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

But alas ... every single one of the posters that were the opposite of you and DL et al (i.e... normal humans) have long since left. Stack up HFR, TB, waterlover et al next to you and all the world would see is them as nice stack of shiny precious metals and you as pile of dog crap.
                      Well that hurts my feelings.

Oh wait...no it doesn't. Most of your own fanbase thinks you're nuttier than squirrel poop. Nevermind.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Good thing your opinion does not matter.
                        Yeah in my opinion, in most of our losses we've looked like crap, does not mean we were not outplayed, but it also does not mean that we played well either.
                        If that makes me a bad fan to a pinhead like you, then I guess I'll have to live with that.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

*****http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4898/26432020animatedgif20de.gif******

(I don't watch My Little Pony)
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Yes, but they will still avoid it if possible. They only time they used that, the WCHA had 2 3 seeds and 3 2 seeds or vice versa....
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              *****http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4898/26432020animatedgif20de.gif******

(I don't watch My Little Pony)
                              *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8869-luna_disappointed.png******
                              (Some of us have daughters ok?)
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Yes, but they will still avoid it if possible. They only time they used that, the WCHA had 2 3 seeds and 3 2 seeds or vice versa....
                                So if the season ended now with two WCHA 2s and two WCHA 3s they'd avoid each other?

Comment

Working...
                                X