Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Subscribed because:

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      If JimJamesak gets involved...ponies in a landslide.
      *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8897-Tz58J.jpg******
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        *****http://lolbot.net/pix/12216.gif******

There's 1.
        *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9280-1355678759230.gif******
        That's 3.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          How hard is Donald right now after SCSU "choked" and he got his "dream matchup"?
          Thank you SCSU for going an amazing 4-4 down the stretch to win the #1 seed in the playoffs and share that McNaughton.

I hoped for the match-up for one reason. Because I hope to see SCSU lose to the what you rubes call the worst team ever. How beautiful would that be for me? It would be beyond description. Will such a thing happen? Odds are most definitely against it. Doesn't mean I can't hope. The team I cheer for had to go somewhere and no matter where they went the odds would have been against them. They are just as capable of upsetting SCSU in the playoffs as they would have been against any other team. So I guess we'll see what happens when they play. Continue on with the rest of your absurd circle-jerk with some of the goph fans.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            Thank you SCSU for going an amazing 4-4 down the stretch to win the #1 seed in the playoffs and share that McNaughton.

I hoped for the match-up for one reason. Because I hope to see SCSU lose to the what you rubes call the worst team ever. How beautiful would that be for me? It would be beyond description. Will such a thing happen? Odds are most definitely against it. Doesn't mean I can't hope. The team I cheer for had to go somewhere and no matter where they went the odds would have been against them. They are just as capable of upsetting SCSU in the playoffs as they would have been against any other team. So I guess we'll see what happens when they play. Continue on with the rest of your absurd circle-jerk with some of the goph fans.
            *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9256-1355596323292.gif******
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Continue on with the rest of your absurd circle-jerk with some of the goph fans.
              Yes, sir!
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I don't blame UAA fans for taking some acid and chasing cartoon ponies. I probably would do the same.
                SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                  I don't blame UAA fans for taking some acid and chasing cartoon ponies. I probably would do the same.
                  *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8306-ApplejackHatersGonnaHate.gif******
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I suppose you can dream, don't cry though when you lose.
                    Maybe you can just start another obsessed with SCSU thread
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Who uses "rubes" anymore (besides carnies)? I didn't 80 year old's knew how to operate computers. *mind blown*

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUman66 View Post
                        Who uses "rubes" anymore (besides carnies)? I didn't 80 year old's knew how to operate computers. *mind blown*
                        <----this guy does, as The Rube is my username on GopherPuckLive. No, I'm not a carnie. No, I'm not 80 years old.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          <----this guy does, as The Rube is my username on GopherPuckLive. No, I'm not a carnie. No, I'm not 80 years old.
                          Brent is definitely a rube. He would also make a wonderful carnie.

Comment

The ponies are more logical than Donald.
                            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              What came to mind when I read "rubes" haha, good ol Simpsons...

Cooder: The main thing is to bring in the rubes.
                              Spud: Do whatever it takes. Sweet talk, insults, slang from the '30s that no one uses anymore.
                              Bart: Like "rubes"?
                              Spud: Now you're on the trolley.

Comment

You're right... in the last 8 games we only had 4 wins. How long did it take your squad to get 4 wins? ALL season?

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                                DON'T disrespect the ponies bro!
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X