Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Quarterfinal Thread. Do 4 legs beat 2 legs? Green/Gold > BluGold? RANTS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Quarterfinal Thread. Do 4 legs beat 2 legs? Green/Gold > BluGold? RANTS!!

Well, at 7 PM or so, we start the 4 quarterfinals to determine who makes it to Lake Placid.

7 PM Babson Beavers @ Norwich Cadets
    7 PM Oswego Lakers @ Adrian Bulldogs
    8 PM Wisconsin-Eau Claire BluGolds @ St. Norbert Green Knights
    whenever Bowdoin Polar Bears @ Utica Pioneers

The real links are over on the other webb page.

BTW, the WNYO crew reports they just crossed into the great state of Michigan. Soon, they will be less than 500 miles from De Pere, WI.
    Last edited by joecct; 03-09-2013, 03:17 PM.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: NCAA Quarterfinal Thread. Do 4 legs beat 2 legs? Green/Gold > BluGold? RANTS!!

Elwood aka Keeley: It's 106 miles to Adrian, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Jake aka Corcoran: Hit it.
    Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 03-09-2013, 02:49 PM.
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Re: NCAA Quarterfinal Thread. Do 4 legs beat 2 legs? Green/Gold > BluGold? RANTS!!

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Elwood aka Keeley: It's 106 miles to Adrian, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
      Jake aka Corcoran: Hit it.
      Are you there yet!?!

I'm hungry!
      He touched me!
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Middlebury @ Norwich women going to extra time. They'd have to go deep into the 2nd OT to hold up the men.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Are you there yet!?!

I'm hungry!
          He touched me!
          Norwich and Midd women go to OT - If it gets long, we could have a situation with the start of the men's game.
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            Norwich and Midd women go to OT - If it gets long, we could have a situation with the start of the men's game.
            Why are Norwich and utica home when they didn't win their conference ? I especially don't understand why Babson is at Norwich

Comment

PP goal for Midd with 5:32 left in OT1.

Men's game will start on time.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by ilikehockey View Post
                Why are Norwich and utica home when they didn't win their conference ? I especially don't understand why Babson is at Norwich
                Better record, home games to the higher seed
                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by ilikehockey View Post
                  This has been talked about before. Once the teams are awarded bids, it doesn't matter to the NCAA weather a game was a playoff game or not. it goes by rank, record and all the other criteria

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Did Oswego sell out its ticket allotment to Arrington for tonight?
                    MJBeckman
                    Oswego '93
                    Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                    1991-1993
                    2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Please let me know if there are issues with our stream. The listener counter doesn't seem to be functioning...
                      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

No problems so far but I'm assuming it is from the studio?

Comment

Seems to be working
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

On the air from Kreuzberg, Commo and Acebo with the call.
                            You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
                            http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                              Please let me know if there are issues with our stream. The listener counter doesn't seem to be functioning...
                              Got the stream from the studio fine.
                              MJBeckman
                              Oswego '93
                              Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                              1991-1993
                              2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X