Seriously getting Embarassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seriously getting Embarassing

I'll come out and say it too. "Roll Tribe" is not clever at all. Feel free to throw in a random elephant into your logo like they do down in Tuscaloosa.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      If I didn't get worked up when you were making jokes out of my father passing away from cancer, what makes you think this will get me worked up?

That wasn't me you clown. In fact, I believe it was a fellow Gopher fan.

In addition, you're the only one who would even call someone out like that on a "your mama" type of quip.

You ask for EVERYTHING you get on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Gurt,

If that's the case, can we please have another cartoon like the one you recently posted in another thread? I think the time and place is appropriate.

The other one has been deleted or removed by the way.
        NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
          Gurt,

If that's the case, can we please have another cartoon like the one you recently posted in another thread? I think the time and place is appropriate.

The other one has been deleted or removed by the way.

He's his own cartoon right here.

Comment

He's his own cartoon right here.
            Does that mean we're not getting a cartoon?

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
              Does that mean we're not getting a cartoon?

Check your rep...

Comment

Check your rep...
                Understood...it was a good one though.

...this is seriously getting embarassiing!

Comment

Area clown?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

That wasn't me you clown. In fact, I believe it was a fellow Gopher fan.

In addition, you're the only one who would even call someone out like that on a "your mama" type of quip.

No, a Gopher fan brought up my farher and I told him it was an inappropriately personal remark, which any comment about another poster's family on a hockey board really is. He apologized and he and I moved past it.

Then you started to mock my comment about my father passing as a reason why discussing other's family might be inappropriate by making remarks about your dog passing, etc..

Honestly, if you don't get the fact that there is real pain outside these boards and still don't understand that some topics genuinely should be off limits, then you are even more shallow than I thought.

My point in bringing it up here is that I am taking the high road and not getting sucked into your perverse, childish games. And if others could get over the group think mentality and look past board cred they would see most of the things you say are far more inappropriate and disrespectful than anything I've posted.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                      No, a Gopher fan brought up my farher and I told him it was an inappropriately personal remark, which any comment about another poster's family on a hockey board really is. He apologized and he and I moved past it.

Then you started to mock my comment about my father passing as a reason why discussing other's family might be inappropriate by making remarks about your dog passing, etc..

I mocked your behavior. That's why you're so bad in this environment. You don't understand subtlety on any level.

Everybody's parents will die. After my mom dies, I won't get offended when someone makes a "your mama" kind of joke. I have the mental capacity to separate the two.

You don't. That's why you're universally reviled on here.

Or at least one of the reasons...

Comment

Dear gopher fans,
                        I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm sorry jdubbs is so embarrassing but we in no way believe he is a direct representation of your fanbase, with that being said better you than us!
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Jdubbs go to box and feel shame for 2 minutes, or 2 weeks, or 2 months, or 2 millenniums.. whatever Board came up with on the USCHO Wheel Of Justice.

Comment

*****http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4834/mediapreviewphpurlhttp3.gif******
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

We have a WINNER ladies and gents!

See Burd, I'm an amateur - still learning.

Comment

We have a WINNER ladies and gents!

See Burd, I'm an amateur - still learning.
                                You guys both do great work!

How ironic is this thread's title now for jdubbs?! Haha
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X