Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seriously getting Embarassing

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    John Marriucci would be recognized for being the giant piece of sh^t and flaming c^cksucker that he was. Wait, he already is. Nevermind.

To be fair, reports are that he was more of a tongue bather rather than a "sucker."

At least that's what Herb said in his book.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      I can imagine him now...

"Where would the world of college hockey be if UND had not used overaged Canadians?"

Quick somebody add to my thoughts...
      Not saying you other teams shouldn't feel good about your own little successes with overage Canadians, but you will never really understand what it means to use overage Canadians.

Comment

John Marriucci would be recognized for being the giant piece of sh^t and flaming c^cksucker that he was. Wait, he already is. Nevermind.
        Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        To be fair, reports are that he was more of a tongue bather rather than a "sucker."

At least that's what Herb said in his book.
        A Dirty/Gurth tag-team is a thing to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

Trust me, I know I'm not in his league.

I do okay though.

Comment

Just to clarify, Gurt and my tag team is quite different from the tag team Mariucci and Brooks/Mayasich had. Unlike them we are always wearing clothes for one thing. And yes their tag team did consist of three members. They were college hockey's version of Demolition with Ax, Smash and Crush. Plus when they did wear clothes it was always leather bondage gear, just like Demolition.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
              It's gone WAY beyond making fun of them. This "Roll Tribe" rip off is seriously embarassing. It's painful to see.

I think we should all put our minds together and help them come up with something original to to use to distinguish their program.
              I think having two more national titles than the supposed pride on ice is pretty unique... well that and having the most followed hockey program in North America.

Comment

Just to clarify, Gurt and my tag team is quite different from the tag team Mariucci and Brooks/Mayasich had. Unlike them we are always wearing clothes for one thing. And yes their tag team did consist of three members. They were college hockey's version of Demolition with Ax, Smash and Crush. Plus when they did wear clothes it was always leather bondage gear, just like Demolition.
                Considering what sweet music those guys made on the ice, I prefer to think of them as the Mick Jagger/ Lou Reed / David Bowie of college hockey, but I split hairs.
                You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

A scary thought. If what dubber says is true, does that mean we Whioux will soon have our own dubber?
                  You could do this burd! I took a shot at going all VarsityWisconsin this week, but lets face it, I just don't have the chops.

You on the other hand... Already nobody likes you and you have most of the right letters in your name! I say read up on Ralph and get to work posting threads to delete!
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I like Ms. Dubber's class. She stomps her feet and we throw spitballs until she leaves the room.

Comment

If it wasn't bad enough that the North Dakota program ripped off the "Fighting Sioux" from the "Fighting Irish", the Indian head logo from the Blackhawks, the new interlocking ND from Notre Dame, their goal song from the blackhawks, etc....

Now we get "Roll Tribe"?

Ok, Alabama.

Is there ANYTHING authentic about the North Dakota program? Seriously. I know this thread is going to quickly fill with personal attacks to try and divert attention from, or to try and rationalize, the fact that there is nothing unique or special about UND, but this is honestly getting embarassing.

Come up with something original.
                      What the hell are you talking about?
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Last I checked they're now 9th in the Pairwise and slipping, so easy there turbo.

I was blasted for saying they'd be a bubble team, that Milner would regress, that they'd struggle defensively, and that they would have a hard time finding secondary scoring. How far off was I really?

But again, I was a troll for even suggesting they might struggle

I'm the most honest person here. No apologies for that, sorry.
                        Actually, when Parker Ranger said "BC" you replied "Won't even make the tourney." Which you then backed off of when everybody called you out on it and you didn't have the stones to stand your ground. Or you realized that you had gone off half-cocked (big surprise) and hadn't actually looked at the whole picture.
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Thread title was spot on, though.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Think about it: his head would seriously explode if they started calling themselves (as opposed to simply consuming) boilermakers.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                              Or you realized that you had gone off half-cocked (big surprise) and hadn't actually looked at the whole picture.
                              Hey Ray, I know your stance has always been to go off fully cocked. And loaded.

And another thing, how dare your Timmays beat up on the Umiles. What's up with that? Anyway? SWEEP!

We're in the midst of a predicted foot of snow or more storm today. Might be a good time for a MARG. Cheers! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
                              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

If it wasn't bad enough that the North Dakota program ripped off the "Fighting Sioux" from the "Fighting Irish", the Indian head logo from the Blackhawks, the new interlocking ND from Notre Dame, their goal song from the blackhawks, etc....

Now we get "Roll Tribe"?

Ok, Alabama.

Is there ANYTHING authentic about the North Dakota program? Seriously. I know this thread is going to quickly fill with personal attacks to try and divert attention from, or to try and rationalize, the fact that there is nothing unique or special about UND, but this is honestly getting embarassing.

Come up with something original.
                                It's gone WAY beyond making fun of them. This "Roll Tribe" rip off is seriously embarassing. It's painful to see.

I think we should all put our minds together and help them come up with something original to to use to distinguish their program.
                                I support the Gophers, and only the Gophers.

You should try it. Or do UND fans need big, bad Brent as their protector?

Just speaking what I'm honestly feeling. Making friends isn't for the Internet, and holding back what we're all thinking to try and fit in isn't my thing. I'd rather be hated here than a pathetic, apologetic, poor excuse for a fan.

Rivalries are for ribbing.
                                Sorry, but I think being whiny and apologetic is a poor example to set as a fan. No other fanbase apologizes more than ours, and it's about as sad as what I criticized UND for above.

Rivalries are for ribbing. I'm not killing anyone here. No need for you to be the savior here. Not here to make friends, and I always honestly say what's on my mind. You have a problem with that, here's a news flash Brent. I am as embarassed as you are we follow the same team.

One thing I will give Bucky and Whioux fans credit for is that they put the team and rivalry first, and never apologize for tasteful ribbing.
                                I'll give credit to other programs and fans when it is due, and I have plenty of times, but I'm not going to hold back legit criticisms in order to prevent bruised egos.

**** right I am taking UND down a peg. In this case, it's deserved. And they wouldn't hesitate for a second to point this out if it were us.

“@goon48: Nick Bjudstad scores and now I know how to spell Minnesota again.”

My God, this is like fighting the Vietnam War. Enemy who's more then willing to cross lines, but you've always got one hand toed behind your back.
                                Boloney. I post here far less than most of you. I don't live here, so the "obsession" comment is laughable.

On many occasions I have given other programs and fans praise. Check the recent comments in the UND thread Brent, I recently complimented their "Beyond These Doors" productions. Pretty cool. That got ZERO replies. But I honestly speak my mind on this, and Brent the Hero to the rescue.

I'm not going anywhere Brent, and my posts won't always be sunshine and flowers. Grow a pair.
                                And you're insecurity and disdain at being stuck between two legit hockey states, with an up-and-coming one sitting below you, is a glowing representation of yours.

It's great having a high school tourney people care to watch and an NHL team to call our own
                                Off to the Tourney. Enjoy bashing me and talking about how "wrong" I am again and how "embarassing" my honesty is.

Good luck to the Notre Dame Blackhawks the rest of the way.

Roll Tide.
                                *****http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg******
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X