Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    I do like Union and rightly so. They epitomize team hockey and old school values. Clickung at the right time.

Q is very high end and very inconsistent. Lose on Friday and win on Saturday ten to 1 to same team sums.

For BC to beat them both back to back won't happen. Mookie, you are covered for $20
    ok, so what is the bet?
    i initially saw bc wouldn't get by "either" team.
    now i read bc has to beat both 'back to back'.

i'm ok with those odds on either bet given the participants, but just want to make sure
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

i'm stunned hoky is already backpedaling!

Comment

One and out

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
          Old school values? Look att heir roster wiht al the 23-year-olds and Canadians. To me, they look like the EZAC's MerriHack.
          so sayeth the timp who needed a 24yo patch to return and solidify the defense

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            I'm just hoping bc is actually put in providence. Then I'll worry about the opponent.

If union played ditka's bears, wonder who would win...
            da bears!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              They would need Zdeno and a few other NHlers to solidify this defense. Wearing the throwback jersey all the time lately is appropriate, I'd like to throw them all back.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

They were a 500+/- team over last 20
                Gave up 7 odd man rushes vs BU Fri night while up 2-0. Every time you looked someone was behind the D

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Big difference between having one or two overage guys vs a whole roster full, plus he's not Canadian.

Comment

nothing for granted but...

Quinnipiac needed 2OT to get a 2nd win vs Cornell who is in a very down year. They were bounced 4-0 by a .500 Brown team. They also lost to RMU and AIC.

Union is 2 games over .500 in the ECAC and was convincingly swept by Lake Superior.

Canisius is .500 in Atlantic Hockey.
                    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Gave up 7 odd man rushes vs BU Fri night while up 2-0. Every time you looked someone was behind the D
                      ah, cause jerry has been coaching with one eye tied behind his back!!! wait until next weekend when it's fixed.

Comment

All bs
                        16 of Unions players are US kids. Americans
                        Starting goalie is a nj kid
                        Leading scorer is a mass kid
                        Best D is a mass prep school player and is a 19 year old sophomore

Don't let facts get in the way with a good albii though

Comment

FYI Union is 8-2 over last ten outscoring teams 40-8
                          Other teams besides BC Can get hot after Beanpot and go on a run.....

Comment

http://www.unionathletics.com/images...T_SHAWNweb.jpg

Yeah, this Union guy looks like your real typical college player, 24 year old Canadian that looks like he could be Johnny G's grandfather!
                            Last edited by carltonbarrett; 03-24-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

FYI Union is 8-2 over last ten outscoring teams 40-8
                              Other teams besides BC Can get hot after Beanpot and go on a run.....
                              Thanks. Nobody is denying any of this. I welcome BU hockey talk on this thread, but please go talk Union hockey with their one other fan.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                                http://www.unionathletics.com/images...T_SHAWNweb.jpg

Yeah, this Union guy looks like your real typical college player, 24 year old Canadian that looks like he could be Johnny G's grandfather!
                                Is that Ted Johnson???

Comment

Working...
                                X