North Dakota at Minnesota State 3/8 and 3/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
    Come on Purple Moooooo, you want relevantly, now is the time to step up and sweep Whiox
    You mean "relevancy?" Mankato is not a like minded program this will have to be a UND sweep.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Re: North Dakota at Minnesota State 3/8 and 3/9

C'mon Hastings, win it for your alma mater!
      scsuhockey.com
      CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

This series has split written all over it, so that probably means one of the teams sweep. No idea who.
        SCSU!

Comment

We should see some really good hockey this weekend. Mavs can't afford a night like Friday at CC. North Dakota can't afford an effort like Saturday vs. BSU.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            We should see some really good hockey this weekend. Mavs can't afford a night like Friday at CC. North Dakota can't afford an effort like Saturday vs. BSU.
            This really isn't true. UND played a pretty darn good game on Saturday, they just couldn't buy a goal. Partially due to not being able to hit the broad side of a barn, but the effort was there.

UND sweeps their way to the MacNaughton.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              This really isn't true. UND played a pretty darn good game on Saturday, they just couldn't buy a goal. Partially due to not being able to hit the broad side of a barn, but the effort was there.

UND sweeps their way to the MacNaughton.
              Performance may have been a better word for UND. Against a much better team, and a very good defensive squad, North Dakota can't afford to miss opportunities. (If they can't hit the broadside of a barn, it'll be tough to win.)
              AF 99

Comment

The Mavs need 3 pts. to control their own home ice destiny. Anything less and other results and tiebreakers come into play. This article does a good job of explaining the tiebreaking possibilities after all games end Sunday afternoon. For instance, they win a head to head tiebreaker with Wisconsin, but when involved in a tie with multiple teams, they lose the tiebreaker to Wisconsin.

Comment

*crickets*
                  AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    *crickets*
                    What? You thought the fact that UND is playing for a conference title and MSU is competing for their first NCAA berth in 10 years would create interest in this series? Silly you!!

It's still MSU in the game. No one takes us seriously regardless of how well we play. We're still that team that "we should beat". If I had to guess, I'd say that most UND fans think they should roll over MSU with scores of 9-1 and 12-0.
                    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                      What? You thought the fact that UND is playing for a conference title and MSU is competing for their first NCAA berth in 10 years would create interest in this series? Silly you!!

It's still MSU in the game. No one takes us seriously regardless of how well we play. We're still that team that "we should beat". If I had to guess, I'd say that most UND fans think they should roll over MSU with scores of 9-1 and 12-0.
                      Apparently even your own fans don't take you seriously, otherwise they'd be posting here. You DO have fans don't you?

Comment

Paging Dirty....
                        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          Apparently even your own fans don't take you seriously, otherwise they'd be posting here. You DO have fans don't you?
                          Man, all it took was one post.

I GOT ONE!!!
                          Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

I can tell you that I've always thought of Mankato as a dangerous team and a likely split, regardless of venue.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              I just don't have anything to say. I know that this is the internet, and not having anything to say shouldn't stop me from saying it. I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have no clue what will happen.
                              My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Just for one weekend...I love you, Purple Cows. At least two points would be awesomeness.
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X