Maine 2012-2013 Fade to Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012-2013 Fade to Black

Abbott spilling the beans to some guy on the bus? That rumor isn't remotely credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      Abbott spilling the beans to some guy on the bus? That rumor isn't remotely credible.
      How do you know who was and wasn't on the bus?
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        It doesn't matter who was on the bus. He's an intelligent, politically savy administrator. He's not confiding to anyone in that setting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Abbott is a politician who has played almost every decision incredibly close. He is just going to decide to spill the beans to some random guy on the bus? Did he even ride the bus? He didn't ride with a group of alumni to the BC football game, would he take the bus to a hockey game? Like I said, the odds of that rumor being true are the same as me being the king of Brazil.

Comment

Hence the smiley face
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I wonder if there's going to be any change of assistant coaches with the switch in head coach too.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                I take a look at the series and look ahead to the future for Maine hockey.

http://sbn.to/16AcOAm
                Good job. I am hopeful Connor Leen will be able to return and compete next year. He is struggling with Crohn's disease.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Hence the smiley face
                  my phone doesn't pick up smilies

Comment

• Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                    you clowns (hawkeytown, riverchief1) know that Onion Man as a Brown fan is a ruse right?
                    Yes I did captain marvelous.
                    "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                    make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

Good job. I am hopeful Connor Leen will be able to return and compete next year. He is struggling with Crohn's disease.
                      I think that Conner Leen will always struggle to stay in shape/health wise with that disease...he can be helpful when playing but don't expect him to play a full slate(imo)...not rooting for that,but with the travel/practice/the never ending flu season that zaps everyone in Maine a few times during the long winter...odds are that he has some down times during the long hockey season.

Comment

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/03/1...ockey-program/

I don't see Abbott gushing about Timmay here
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                          I wonder if there's going to be any change of assistant coaches with the switch in head coach too.
                          Change sounds good...with that said I mean in the Head Coach...but rumors are just that,rumors...and a good chance at being far fetched...maybe we should check the Chimney @ Alfond and watch for the SMOKE: Blue and TW's gone and White TW's still around come 2013-14 Season..!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Nope, not an idiot. all bear (acs) loves trolling the BC thread. do you have a point? probably not...
                            Sorry to interrupt your thread Maine fans......JD yes you are a idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              http://bangordailynews.com/2013/03/1...ockey-program/

I don't see Abbott gushing about Timmay here
                              I'd be surprised if he came back based on that.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                I'd be surprised if he came back based on that.
                                What did you take from this article to lead you to believe that TW's a goner..? Just wondering...I came away after reading it as just a sure fire: Talk is Cheap and Whiskey Co$t Money...meaning nothing said or done and TBA at a later date....keeping all of us wondering(whats new?)

Comment

Working...
                                X