Maine 2012-2013 Fade to Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012-2013 Fade to Black

Well, the kids seem to be skating hard. Thinking they just want the sweep. I mean wataphk is the diff between 7 and 8 especially if you dont know who you play. I guess sweeping in Doorham would make it easier to sweep again if they meet up again.

Old Tootsie very high on these Maine freshman. Cant blame him, they are playing well (in spite of that dork behind the bench)
    Last edited by all bear; 03-09-2013, 04:55 PM.
    sure why not

Comment

If Maine wins then lifetime extension for Timmay!

4-3 5 seconds after I post this... Timmay!
      IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NAVY AND BLUE! UMAINE BLACK BEARS

National Champions 93' 99'

Comment

M-A-I-N-E Goooo Blue!!!!!

Comment

Nice job Joey.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I dare to say that this Maine team looks better than UNH. Chances of a Hockey East Championship?

Comment

3 of 4 points. I'm impressed. I dare say the mildcats aren't going anywhere in the playoffs.

Comment

Its what Joey has done for 4 years, scores a pretty goal, takes many stupid penalties.

Props to Maine, no way did I see them taking 3 points at Durham. good weekend for them. Only saw the last 5 minutes and OT, have it on DVR doubt I'll watch it . They get killed by PC, might give Lowell a battle
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyj65 View Post
                  I dare to say that this Maine team looks better than UNH. Chances of a Hockey East Championship?
                  Doesnt take much to say that. How in the hell Maine lost 4-0 at home to these burds is beyond me.

Far as Joey goes, hes still up one today I'll take him on my team any day and twice on Sunday
                  Last edited by all bear; 03-09-2013, 05:58 PM.
                  sure why not

Comment

Maine is probably going to give someone a seriously hard time in the QFs. If they end up back at Conte they will win in two easily.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                      Maine is probably going to give someone a seriously hard time in the QFs. If they end up back at Conte they will win in two easily.
                      Would that be sweet, huh ....but wont happen. Numero one, wont meet up, numero two, nobody double sweepz Jerwy at Conte....not even Timmay
                      sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        They get killed by PC, might give Lowell a battle
                        I don't think they get killed by anyone if they play like they did this weekend. Granted UNH isn't that good right now, Maine ain't your daddys 8 seed either.

Comment

Looks like we'll be playing Lowell in QF's
                          IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NAVY AND BLUE! UMAINE BLACK BEARS

National Champions 93' 99'

Comment

And oh so close to being on the outside looking in, as UMass beats Merrimack tonight. A bit of luck in OT last night, and that's it.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Next weekend looks pretty nice. Friday at 7PM in Lowell, Saturday at 1PM Bruins v Capitals, back to Lowell for 7PM vs Lowell. Going to be a fun weekend!

Edit: According to the ticket website, UML-Maine will be Thursday-Friday with a potential game 3 on Sunday.
                              Last edited by Priceless; 03-09-2013, 08:51 PM.

Comment

5 points separating 1st place from 7th, and Providence goes from playing for the regular season title to finishing in fifth just by losing.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X