Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats '12-'13 Post Season - The view from the top...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats '12-'13 Post Season - The view from the top...

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
    How's the golf course treating you? You're an embarrassment to your school.
    I bet if I went to your thread and said "Beat Quinnipiac", you wouldn't be complaining like this. I'd like to see Quinnipiac win this. Is it so awful to have rooting interest outside my own team's interest? They're one of the teams that I like to see be successful when RPI isn't playing them. Colgate's another, and Dartmouth has started to become one as well. This did not start because of recent happenings; I've given some deference to the Q since I was in college.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      easy. Who was the favorite kid? Don't lie.
      lol

Comment

Is it 6:30 yet?

Go Bobcats!

BEAT UNION!

Comment

On the way to the rink now and I would be lying if I said I was not nervous. Union is red hot, and they looked as impressive last night as I have seen any team this entire year. With Grosenick on his game and that PP unit clicking, today's game will be quite interesting.

I think special teams will play a huge role in the game today. If Q can stay out of the box and keep that Union PP off the ice, I like our chances. Of course, Hartzy needs to step up today, the defense needs to play better, and overall they need to play a complete 60 min game.

Also I would love to see Langer get on the score sheet tonight and get his 100th career point. Looks like he has been pressing a bit lately.

This team has played close game after close game all season long. Many of those Q had no right winning, but give them credit, they have found ways to win. It has seldom been pretty, but the objective is to win, and this team has managed to do that this year.

Hoping for a great Q turnout in the stands and on the ice. Go Bobcats!

Comment

Originally posted by MSchvatz44 View Post
            On the way to the rink now and I would be lying if I said I was not nervous. Union is red hot, and they looked as impressive last night as I have seen any team this entire year. With Grosenick on his game and that PP unit clicking, today's game will be quite interesting.

I think special teams will play a huge role in the game today. If Q can stay out of the box and keep that Union PP off the ice, I like our chances. Of course, Hartzy needs to step up today, the defense needs to play better, and overall they need to play a complete 60 min game.

Also I would love to see Langer get on the score sheet tonight and get his 100th career point. Looks like he has been pressing a bit lately.

This team has played close game after close game all season long. Many of those Q had no right winning, but give them credit, they have found ways to win. It has seldom been pretty, but the objective is to win, and this team has managed to do that this year.

Hoping for a great Q turnout in the stands and on the ice. Go Bobcats!
            I think right now you have to call Union the favorite -- they're playing insane hockey.

But no one works harder, and no one fights harder than Quinnipiac.

The Bobcats will not be an easy out tonight.

Comment

Not to spam everyone, considering I have not done this in a while, but over at QBSN we have an audio/written preview up of today's game against Union. USCHO.com's Brian Farrell, Waterbury Republican beat reporter Kyle Brennan, Hockey East's Neil Ravin, and myself preview today's game.

http://theqbsn.com/2013/03/31/quinni...m-frozen-four/

Also, if you check out our articles from yesterday, there is an audio recap of last nights game as well as a preview of yesterday's game.

Sorry about the spam, but I figured some of you guys would be interested in this (if you are not already at the Dunk).

Comment

Considering some of the Union toolbags I encountered last night, very happy to see you run a train on them. Well done and good luck in Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by MSchvatz44 View Post
                  Not to spam everyone, considering I have not done this in a while, but over at QBSN we have an audio/written preview up of today's game against Union. USCHO.com's Brian Farrell, Waterbury Republican beat reporter Kyle Brennan, Hockey East's Neil Ravin, and myself preview today's game.

http://theqbsn.com/2013/03/31/quinni...m-frozen-four/

Also, if you check out our articles from yesterday, there is an audio recap of last nights game as well as a preview of yesterday's game.

Sorry about the spam, but I figured some of you guys would be interested in this (if you are not already at the Dunk).
                  Not spam at all. Please do post the coverage. Makes it easier to find.

As for this game... this is completely surreal right now. I can't believe what I'm watching.

Comment

Well done! Go kick some *** in the Frozen Four!

Comment

Gotta say, pretty subdued celebration for a team that's never been to the FF before. Very business-like attitude.

Comment

Congrats guys. Dominating performance. Hopefully y'all bring that performance against St, Clooud!

ESPN says you guys get the 8pm start.

Comment

Great Win Quinnipiac, good luck in the Frozen 4
                          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

solid win for QPac good luck in the frozen four

Comment

Nice win Quinnipiac, way to represent the ECAC! Keep it going in Pittsburgh!
                              St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
                              4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
                              2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
                              16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
                              9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
                              2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Congrats, guys! Well-deserved win. Represent the ECAC well in Pittsburgh!
                                Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X