redhead18          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Priceless          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    jmhusker           0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    REDaero91          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI92              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 2- 0  0 points  .000

For your listening pleasure:

Fight Song
    ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Panel="true" Height=20 Width=200 Controller="true" Autostart="false" Autoplay="false" Type="audio/mpeg">

Alma Mater
    ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/06%20Alma%20Mater.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Panel="true" Height=20 Width=200 Controller="true" Autostart="false" Autoplay="false" Type="audio/mpeg">
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: SLU @ RPI, Saturday, 3/2/2013

Go Red!

Comment

Loved last night-not only the best I have seen an RPI team play in a very long time-but I had my own personal typist here. Now that i can see again I am left to my own misspellings. Will not be here for the game tonight-I have tried to think of all sorts of excuses not to go to a wedding but nothing will work-I can't even fake an illness since Jen is an RN and would spot it immediately. Change nothing-play the same-go out and control-defend everything-cycle relentlessly-constant movement with the puck-backcheck everyone-defensemen keep supporting the puck in your zone-no glaring turnovers in center ice or in the defensive zone-solid goaltending-take few penalties-Oh wait a minute-that was last night. OK-simple-just do it all again! Let's Go Red!!!!!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        Loved last night-not only the best I have seen an RPI team play in a very long time-but I had my own personal typist here. Now that i can see again I am left to my own misspellings. Will not be here for the game tonight-I have tried to think of all sorts of excuses not to go to a wedding but nothing will work-I can't even fake an illness since Jen is an RN and would spot it immediately. Change nothing-play the same-go out and control-defend everything-cycle relentlessly-constant movement with the puck-backcheck everyone-defensemen keep supporting the puck in your zone-no glaring turnovers in center ice or in the defensive zone-solid goaltending-take few penalties-Oh wait a minute-that was last night. OK-simple-just do it all again! Let's Go Red!!!!!
        The only thing better than watching the game on TV was being there in person! The atmosphere was just electric. Seeing the students in Section 22 dressed like Seth was awesome, and the only thing that was just as good as the game was looking at the Clarkson fans sitting there with their arms crossed shaking their heads in disbelief.

Have fun at the wedding, and hopefully you will have a present waiting for you when you get home!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
          The only thing better than watching the game on TV was being there in person! The atmosphere was just electric. Seeing the students in Section 22 dressed like Seth was awesome, and the only thing that was just as good as the game was looking at the Clarkson fans sitting there with their arms crossed shaking their heads in disbelief.

Have fun at the wedding, and hopefully you will have a present waiting for you when you get home!
          Glad you had the experience of seeing the boys play one of theri best games in years. Sure we made a couple of errors-a couple give aways (but usually deep in the CCT zone) and a couple odd man situations(but nothing really clean) and when called upon Kaz just shut the door on anything that had a chance. Some of us (cough cough) are old enough to remember a couple years when we did this just about every night. It just feels so good-not so much for us fans and followers-but for these boys who work so hard and have come back from such a poor beginning to the season. And to feel good for the coaching staff who made the adaptations that had to be done. We have a short list now-win tonight. Rest, get the best matchup for the home playoff series and do not lose any of this edge we are playing with so we can carry it to Atlantic City. Then, who knows?

Comment

GO RED! Great game last night. Enjoyed conversation w AspyDad, Stay@home Dad and RedCloud. Let's keep our focus and do it again. Looks like Yale is lined up for 3rd and Union for 4th. Cornell is showing signs of late life.
            But we'll just pay attention to the details and follow the process. JUst win, baby!
            Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
              GO RED! Great game last night. Enjoyed conversation w AspyDad, Stay@home Dad and RedCloud. Let's keep our focus and do it again. Looks like Yale is lined up for 3rd and Union for 4th. Cornell is showing signs of late life.
              But we'll just pay attention to the details and follow the process. JUst win, baby!
              Enjoyed your company as well and my uncle says hello.

Comment

Hope we come out firing on all cylinders tonight as we did last night. SLU is going to be coming out, I would expect, with something to prove and we need to match their intensity or even better have more than them. LET'S GO RED!!

Comment

If we play like we did last night, RPI wins by a touchdown or more. Hoping we win this game and get some help so we can join you guys on the couches next weekend, since I doubt Flanny would be ready for a 1st round matchup, and I'd hate to see the season end with him watching from the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    If we play like we did last night, RPI wins by a touchdown or more. Hoping we win this game and get some help so we can join you guys on the couches next weekend, since I doubt Flanny would be ready for a 1st round matchup, and I'd hate to see the season end with him watching from the stands.
                    Although he is a key cog in the machine-and probably wants to be back on the ice-it would be not only inadvisable for him to try to play, it might classify as insanity. Modern medicine has come a long with with diagnosis and treatment and even speeding recovery from injury. But the human body has its limitiations and healing takes time. I am sure he will bounce back to 100%(and far quicker than some of us older guys) but rushing it by trying to play that quckly is a gamble that this doctor would never take. He is just to valuable to lose if something goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Although he is a key cog in the machine-and probably wants to be back on the ice-it would be not only inadvisable for him to try to play, it might classify as insanity. Modern medicine has come a long with with diagnosis and treatment and even speeding recovery from injury. But the human body has its limitiations and healing takes time. I am sure he will bounce back to 100%(and far quicker than some of us older guys) but rushing it by trying to play that quckly is a gamble that this doctor would never take. He is just to valuable to lose if something goes wrong.
                      Absolutely. Especially with the future he has playing hockey. The ABSOLUTE earliest I would not be in shock to see him if we play next weekend is for a potential Sunday game 3. Hopefully it doesn't come to that

Comment

RPI Lines are out... http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...13.pdf?id=1502
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

SLU Lines are out... http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...es.pdf?id=1503
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Brown up 1-0 over Colgate. OK experts-who are we rooting for here? I would think Brown so they could become a TUC but my brain would explode trying to figure out how else this affects us.

Comment

Update that to Brown and Colgate tied at 1-1. The result here probably would have meant much more had we not won last night. But I am sure it has to have some sort of effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X