X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neg Repping - IMPORTANT

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Ten bucks says people are currently neg-repping carltonbarrett and signing his name...
    Crap, I owe you ten bucks...

Comment

Reluctantly I'm wading into this mess. The person in question has been spoken to and hopefully won't do it again. This really shouldn't have to be a suspendable offense but it can become one. Please don't make it one.

Comment

OK this is funny. I chuckled.

ps - Free MAV.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by board View Post
          Reluctantly I'm wading into this mess. The person in question has been spoken to and hopefully won't do it again. This really shouldn't have to be a suspendable offense but it can become one. Please don't make it one.
          Will it be suspendable before or after admitting one's current username is only in use because all of your previous ones have already been banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            ps - Free MAV.
            I am on board with that. He was an amusing fellow.
            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

I bet it was TimP.
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

With all the other stuff you let slide?
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Or instead of having to worry about suspensions and the like, perhaps is it time to take the who-the-rep-is-from feature out of Extra and make it available to everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Or instead of having to worry about suspensions and the like, perhaps is it time to take the who-the-rep-is-from feature out of Extra and make it available to everyone?
                    Or get rid of rep in general...because it was a silly idea to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      How else are we going to private message other members?

Comment

Rep is far better than heavy handed mods who get into every little thing.

HFBoards is horrible and not a lot of fun due to the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          Rep is far better than heavy handed mods who get into every little thing.

HFBoards is horrible and not a lot of fun due to the mods.
                          Stop it your post is a personal attack. HFBoards stink.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

I'm still waiting to read HOW to give neg rep!'

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                            ps - Free MAV.
                            Word!!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              How else are we going to private message other members?
                              PM abilities would be WAY better.

Comment

With all the other stuff you let slide?
                                Oh great. Now we're going to get the "speeding ticket" discussion again from board.

Comment

Working...
                                X