Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG Ten Tourney: no beer for the groundlings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG Ten Tourney: no beer for the groundlings.

Inclosd with my Final Five tickets was a letter concerning the 2014 big ten tourney. along wth the info on prices and ordering procedure was a paragragh concerning Beer and wine sales. no beer or wine will be sold in the lower concourse areas, only in the bar location. And no alcohol will be allowed in the arena bowl. Beer and wine will be available in the concourse on the club level. Of course, that ticket will cost you $30 bucks more. Another reason to hate the big ten.

Re: BIG Ten Tourney: no beer for the groundlings.

You need MORE reasons to hate the B1G?
    Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Just another example of why the NCHC and or the WCHA will be better than the Big Ten.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

This is why you tailgate/bring a flask...
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

This is not a problem. Besides when at CC, I think the last time I bought booze at an arena was Tech at UND a couple years ago, because no tailgate and it was a road trip.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            This is not a problem. Besides when at CC, I think the last time I bought booze at an arena was Tech at UND a couple years ago, because no tailgate and it was a road trip.
            Compared to the Final Five, it will be another reason fans don't enjoy it as much. The Final Five thrives off of $9 beer sales.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Compared to the Final Five, it will be another reason fans don't enjoy it as much. The Final Five thrives off of $9 beer sales.
              I think quite a few of those beer sales will be over in Minneapolis, and not in St. Paul anyway.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
              X