Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2012-13 Season II - Beware of Huskies in the Spoiler Role...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech 2012-13 Season II - Beware of Huskies in the Spoiler Role...

Ok so we didn't win the WCHA this season. We didn't quite get home ice for the first round of the playoffs like we had hoped. But that doesn't mean we can't spend the rest of the season smashing a lot of other team's post season dreams. We'll get the chance to once again put the screws to CC on home ice and the series vs SCSU is sure to have MacNaughton Cup side effects. And there appears to be a 75% chance that Tech will be going to back to the state of MN for the first round of the WCHA playoffs. Hopefully the Huskies can make an extended trip out of it and stop off at the Xcel for a few more games to wrap up the season.

And then... it's time to talk video scoreboard.

Go Tech!
    Ryan J
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Re: Michigan Tech 2012-13 Season II - Beware of Huskies in the Spoiler Role...

surbscribed
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Whoot! whoot!
      Huskys all the way

Comment

Hi
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

For those of you wondering about Charter in Houghton broadcasting road games broadcast on Charter in Mankato/St Cloud, we inquired and here's what I got:

Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            For those of you wondering about Charter in Houghton broadcasting road games broadcast on Charter in Mankato/St Cloud, we inquired and here's what I got:

It would be ****ed nice to see them covered.
            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Congrats to Ron Rolston on his new job.
              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                Congrats to Ron Rolston on his new job.
                Check out today's articles.

Rolston latest Husky to join NHL ranks

During their final bye week, the Huskies’ season is better than it looks at first glance
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

So, what sort of video scoreboard does $615,000 buy us?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    So, what sort of video scoreboard does $615,000 buy us?
                    I'm going to guess something close to this given the alumni discount from Mitsubishi.

*****http://image1.stadiumjourney.com/images/stadiums/680_Vines_Center_Corner_A******
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

*****http://www.daktronics.com/Photos/2012/August/6/WP-17117_2353849.jpg******

Comment

15 years after i left town, still putting a positive spin on a losing season. some things never change. That being said, i did see a few "flashes" this year that have made me "see" the light at the end of the tunnel.
                        "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
                          15 years after i left town, still putting a positive spin on a losing season. some things never change. That being said, i did see a few "flashes" this year that have made me "see" the light at the end of the tunnel.
                          Did you see my rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Did you see my rep?
                            your rep? sorry, not following.

I will say i'm a big fan of the THG and all the hard work you guys do in following recruiting, etc. To me, the recruiting articles are the most interesting.
                            "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
                              your rep? sorry, not following.

I will say i'm a big fan of the THG and all the hard work you guys do in following recruiting, etc. To me, the recruiting articles are the most interesting.
                              Click on the "Settings" in the upper right corner of this page, sent you a message via rep which should be about half way down on the settings page. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X