PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Jimjamesak
03-03-2013, 07:51 PM
I realize I watched on the internet, but it looked pretty full to me. Haider and Murphy said it was the best crowd of the season ... and the facebook pictures looked very full, even in the balcony. ???
It wasn't a pretty good sized crowd, the balcony had a pretty good amount of people. But, like Squarebanks said, there was a lot of blue.

Squarebanks
03-03-2013, 08:37 PM
I realize I watched on the internet, but it looked pretty full to me. Haider and Murphy said it was the best crowd of the season ... and the facebook pictures looked very full, even in the balcony. ???

Announced attendance was 4800 and change but that may have been tickets sold, not butts in seats. I'd estimate it was closer to 4000.

Fairbanks was a couple hundred short of a sellout on Friday, but most of what wasn't sold appeared to be single seats. The balconies were packed.

Suze
03-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Announced attendance was 4800 and change but that may have been tickets sold, not butts in seats. I'd estimate it was closer to 4000.

Fairbanks was a couple hundred short of a sellout on Friday, but most of what wasn't sold appeared to be single seats. The balconies were packed.

Thanks.