2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
    Greeeeeat. Once the WCHA officials get stuck in Fairbanks due to some obligatory bomb joke in the airport, it'll be high school officials calling the Anchorage game.
    Wouldn't that be an improvement?
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

Do you Seapup fans actually consider Glencross an alumnus? Didn't he publicly defile Anchorage before bailing less than a year after suiting up?
      mmf, squarebanks, slackerrat, Methodical, Birdman, AKJD, Tundra, or UAFIceAngel please tell me is the wood smoke is really that bad at the library computer table?
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Do you Seapup fans actually consider [insert disgruntled player name here] an alumnus? Didn't he publicly defile Anchorage before bailing less than a year after suiting up?
        Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        mmf, squarebanks, slackerrat, Methodical, Birdman, AKJD, Tundra, or UAFIceAngel please tell me is the wood smoke is really that bad at the library computer table?
        What? He was just asking. The name doesn’t really matter does it. The odds were in his favor that that the comment was correct.

Comment

The University of Alaska Fairbanks plans to discontinue three degree programs that haven’t attracted any students for at least the past five years.
          The UA Board of Regents approved the elimination of master’s degrees in teaching in mathematics and physics last week during their meeting in Anchorage, along with the Master of Science degree in general science. None of the programs has had any students enrolled since 2008. So tell me how much did the professors make doing nothing for so long?
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

I can see _airbanks has raised the bar for “fireworks" that would make the Gorilla in Wasilla fire up his Bat mobile and haul ***.
            Criminal charges dropped in Chena Ridge explosion
            FAIRBANKS - The criminal case has been dismissed against a Fairbanks man who was accused of setting off more than 300 pounds of explosives last month in the Chena Ridge neighborhood.

Comment

Well shoot! Just heard on the news that Coldwell is done for the season, and Kwas may be done for the season. Kwas injured his leg/knee in the last game. It didn't look good then, I wonder if it's a torn ACL? Get well guys, we'll miss you! Anyone know how Cameron is? I thought he'd be back from his broken collar bone long before now.
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I've allways liked this rivalry and certainly will enjoy us together in the same conference........ Go Nooks!
                Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Well shoot! Just heard on the news that Coldwell is done for the season, and Kwas may be done for the season. Kwas injured his leg/knee in the last game. It didn't look good then, I wonder if it's a torn ACL? Get well guys, we'll miss you! Anyone know how Cameron is? I thought he'd be back from his broken collar bone long before now.
                  Cameron is going to try to get a medical redshirt I have heard. Why did they say coldwell was out?
                  Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

:-)
                    Mark it 8, Dude

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                      Cameron is going to try to get a medical redshirt I have heard. Why did they say coldwell was out?
                      No, they didn't say why he or Kwas were out, just that they were probably done for the rest of the season.
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Better than the car fumes I get from panhandling at Dimond and Old Seward. Fortunately I've collected enough change to buy a bulletproof vest, a necessity when working that part of Los Anchorage.
                        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Schlacker Rat View Post
                          I've allways liked this rivalry and certainly will enjoy us together in the same conference........ Go Nooks!
                          I have enjoyed it in the past as well, although i'm pretty sure i will not enjoy it this weekend.

FIRE DAVE SHYIAK!!!
                          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                            Better than the car fumes I get from panhandling at Dimond and Old Seward. Fortunately I've collected enough change to buy a bulletproof vest, a necessity when working that part of Los Anchorage.
                            bulletproof vests are necessary in fairbanks also, since it is home of idiots like Joe Miller & Schaeffer Cox and the so called "Alaska Peacemakers" Militia.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                              bulletproof vests are necessary in fairbanks also, since it is home of idiots like Joe Miller & Schaeffer Cox and the so called "Alaska Peacemakers" Militia.
                              Why do you put Joe Miller in with Schaeffer Cox, because the liberal media told you. Are you an Obama sheep to be herded through life with no say?

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                                so you are the Bully that took over “ Homeless Bill’s corner”. At least he was clean and tidy. Not anymore, Natural Ice beer cans litter the bushes, broken cheap vodka bottle’s glitter the sidewalk like ice melt. Yea the toast of _airbanks ….. Always threaten to bounce rocks off the heads of any other dredge of society that dares to intrude on “your squatted and self claimed corner. Insulting hard working people that recklessly break the law to help you by giving you some food that if not to “your standards “ hurl back at them with rage while screaming that you deserve better.

Comment

Working...
                                X