Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

Twelve points remaining...I'd love ten.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

This is a sweepable series, we have always played well in the Springs, but they need to go in playing their best hockey
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Twelve points remaining...I'd love ten.
      I'd love nine. I think we will only need 7 or 8.

CC can score. Their defense is horrible. Not sure what to expect from this series, but Mick was going over the team's record coming out of bye weeks over the last two season and I think they split every time except for once.
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Minimum of two, guarantees us at least a 1 point lead coming home vs Mich Tech. Anything above 2 next weekend is a big bonus. if they play like they are capable 3 or 4 points not out of the question vs CC. If we get 8 points out of the remaining 12, the Cup will be ours.
        SCSU!

Comment

3 weeks, 6 games, 18 periods, one shift at a time.
          SCSU!

Comment

Keep playing defense the way we have and I really like our chances this weekend.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Keep playing defense the way we have and I really like our chances this weekend.
              I agree 100% with this. Stay focused on the defensive side and the goals (and wins) will come.
              "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

7th Husky fan, no Tiger fans (yet).
                scsuhockey.com
                CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

8th husky fan. When do you think the 3 tiger fans will show?

3 points SCSU.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

9 Husky fans.

Hope the stream is better than last years. Video quality last year was pretty rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                      8th husky fan. When do you think the 3 tiger fans will show?

3 points SCSU.
                      Three? I'm gonna steal a gag from the Bulldog/Gopher thread.

Under.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this series. Both teams have been playing some pretty good hockey of late, and I think this has the potential to be a great series. I think SCSU gets at least 2 points, but I think CC manages to keep it close (and maybe win) in one of the games. The Huskies might be the most impressive team I've seen play this year, and their blueline is off the charts. Anyway, good luck to both sides, and I hope its a great series.

Comment

CC is a tough team with fire power. Defense and goaltending needs to be good this weekend. I hope the team isn't rusty......
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Everybody healthy for this series?
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                              CC is a tough team with fire power. Defense and goaltending needs to be good this weekend. I hope the team isn't rusty......
                              1st period Friday could be interesting. Both teams had off, being a little rusty could maybe lead to a few turnovers each way and a goal outburst?
                              This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                              www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Working...
                              X