Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    Gotta play in April to have a chance.
    Just wait til we get a chance to fold in April!
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

If SCSU can get four wins, the Cup is theirs. Lets take care of the first one tonight
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        If SCSU can get four wins, the Cup is theirs. Lets take care of the first one tonight
        just win today first.
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
          3 weeks, 6 games, 18 periods, one shift at a time.
          This. So much this.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            just win today first.
            Its like you guys are learning
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Welp.

I'm not going to get a single thing accomplished today.
              SCSU!

Comment

I hope the CC players are as apathetic about this series as their fans are. What have we had, one CC fan post all week? Yeeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                  I hope the CC players are as apathetic about this series as their fans are. What have we had, one CC fan post all week? Yeeesh.
                  Well they played that way in December.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                    CC fans are as apathetic as they come, period. I'm actually surprised there's a fan on this board!
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Too busy smoking.
                      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                        Too busy smoking.
                        * puff puff *

Pass it over!
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Jesus...Husky nation is quiet today. Cheer up, it's not like you guys lost first place...yet!

Comment

Hopefully CC can finish the huskies with a sweep. CC did not play well last night and they still won. I'll take the win though. Go Tigers!

Comment

St. Cloud absolutely sucked last night. We cannot afford to skate like that tonight now that Minnesota is 1 point back. Go Huskies!

Comment

Hopefully Jan ran to SAMs club for the big box of Depends for tonight's game......
                                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Go you Green and White
                                Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Fight with all your might!
                                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                                We are here to cheer you
                                We are out to win your fame,
                                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X