St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

Rabbe and Morely should be good to go. The only one who is iffy is Oliver, he is an unknown at this point. It should be interesting on who stays home. Both teams coming off bye weeks. Should be good, fast hockey. Go Huskies!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

By the way, its not impressive to see how many SCSU fans we can get before a CC fan, but how many non-represented fan bases
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        CC can score. Their defense is horrible. Not sure what to expect from this series, but Mick was going over the team's record coming out of bye weeks over the last two season and I think they split every time except for once.
        Yeah I saw that article too. Road games as they are and what with the past history, it pretty much tells you that St. Cloud will probably only get two points this weekend and the conference point race will tighten up.

So I'm predicating Husckeys Sweep!

Comment

It all feels like playoff hockey when the Mac cup is up for grabs. Are the games only available via America One for us Husky fans in the Cities?

Comment

If SCSU can go 4-2 down the stretch....that might be enough. 5-1 will bring the McCup to the Granite City.

Comment

Saw the MN @ CC series in December. Here's a hint: don't blink on defense, and you'll be fine. You blink? They score 3 goals. Very blitzkrieg in their offense.

As for their goalies/D? Jeckyll and Hyde. Even the CC fans, well okay fan, I know say that.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Saw the MN @ CC series in December. Here's a hint: don't blink on defense, and you'll be fine. You blink? They score 3 goals. Very blitzkrieg in their offense.

As for their goalies/D? Jeckyll and Hyde. Even the CC fans, well okay fan, I know say that.
                We know that.
                We swept them the week after you played them.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  We know that.
                  Hey, just trying to add non-insulting insight! Cut a guy a break!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hey, just trying to add non-insulting insight! Cut a guy a break!
                    You guys hemorrhage points at an alarming rate. We'll be OK.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Not exactly the type of team you want to play coming off a bye after an intense series with a team you consider a rival. Come out flat in the 1st on Friday and could be down 3-0 after 20.
                      This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                      www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

This really should come down to the same old cliche's. Goaltending. Special teams. Turnovers. I know, not exactly earth shattering analysis. Both teams coming off byes and matchups with big rivals. The biggest variable away from the obvious is that SCSU is searching for its first and only WCHA regular season title. Add to that fact that the Huskies lead the league with 6 games to go but yet are no where near secure or solid to get into the NCAA's and each game is magnified that much more. Split at worst for SCSU at World Arena. Go Huskies!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cover story on Drew LeBlanc
                          scsuhockey.com
                          CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by jazzam View Post
                            It all feels like playoff hockey when the Mac cup is up for grabs. Are the games only available via America One for us Husky fans in the Cities?
                            Yes. I hate their feed. The video is what they show on their video scoreboard in the arena and the sound is their radio guys. It sucks, but it is better than not watching it at all....
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                              Yes. I hate their feed. The video is what they show on their video scoreboard in the arena and the sound is their radio guys. It sucks, but it is better than not watching it at all....
                              It would be cool to see a like minded program win the Mac and the Broadmoor in the last year of the current WCHA.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                We know that.
                                CC has that top line of Rapuzzi, Schwartz and Krushelnyski. IIRC, SCSU shut those guys or line down, and swept.

Comment

Working...
                                X