Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego State Laker Hockey 2012-13...Part 2..Because Norwich's thread didn't close 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oswego State Laker Hockey 2012-13...Part 2..Because Norwich's thread didn't close 1st

That shows Norwich, claiming their thread closed before Oswego's
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Re: Oswego State Laker Hockey 2012-13...Part 2..Because Norwich's thread didn't close

A+ for spelling, too...
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Re: Oswego State Laker Hockey 2012-13...Part 2..Because Norwich's thread didn't close

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      A+ for spelling, too...
      I was tempted to spell it Norwick
      Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
        I was tempted to spell it Norwick
        Yeah, but you spelled Owsego wrong (aren't they all saying "ow" after Saturday's game?)
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

I don't know how i feel about an Oswego thread being started by a Plattsburgh fan
          http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
              I don't know how i feel about an Oswego thread being started by a Plattsburgh fan
              I didn't "start" it, I just continued it.
              Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                I didn't "start" it, I just continued it.
                ...I can think of 6,136 reasons why it's ok for Norm to do whatever the heck he wants on this board...
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  ...I can think of 6,136 reasons why it's ok for Norm to do whatever the heck he wants on this board...
                  +1

As long it's not a Utica fan. UCBadger being the exception...
                  Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                  2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz View Post
                    +1

As long it's not a Utica fan. UCBadger being the exception...
                    Now I'm really confused? I thought your username had to match the team name in the thread title to be allowed to post in that thread?
                    2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                    2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                    2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                    2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                    2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
                      Now I'm really confused? I thought your username had to match the team name in the thread title to be allowed to post in that thread?
                      Oswego threads are like the Hard Rock - LOVE ALL, SERVE ALL
                      LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
                        Rules like that only apply to the Utica thread.....

In fact, those rules are so strict that you can't even post in the Utica thread (let alone start it) unless your username supports the Utica Pios....
                        Oswego'08, '10

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz View Post
                          Rules like that only apply to the Utica thread.....

In fact, those rules are so strict that you can't even post in the Utica thread (let alone start it) unless your username supports the Utica Pios....
                          Indeed. It's really unfortunate how some bad apples ruin the reputation of all Utica fans everywhere. Right now I'm liking Plattsburgh fans about 100 times better than Utica fans. And that's saying something cuz Plattsburgh supposed to be our rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by toto238 View Post
                            Indeed. It's really unfortunate how some bad apples ruin the reputation of all Utica fans everywhere. Right now I'm liking Plattsburgh fans about 100 times better than Utica fans. And that's saying something cuz Plattsburgh supposed to be our rivals.
                            Plattsburgh fans (on this board) for the overwhelming majority are great sourses of knowledge, discussion, and playful banter. Rivalries are great becuase there is a certain level of hatred for the other team, but also a high level of respect for the other team. I think that both sides of this rivalry have that a great amount of respect for one another and that's what makes this rivalry so great. In the post-game, Emery noted that Oswego has an unbelieveable coach behind their bench and I truly believe that he means that. I think Gosek would certainly say the same thing in regards to Emery. All of this, coupled with a high level of success for both programs, makes this rivalry one of the best in D-III Hockey...
                            Oswego'08, '10

Comment

Ozz, I know for a fact that Eddie thinks Bob is the best coach in Division III by a wide margin. I have been following Laker hockey since 1994 and in that time I can't remember too many Laker-Platty games that were dirty, with a lot of cheap hits etc. In that time I have seen a bunch of games with Elmira, Cortland and Fredonia where all of that has occurred and as a result I dislike those teams way more than Plattsburgh. Utica is fast approaching the top of my dislike list, not because they have won some games recently against Oswego but for various other reasons. I think that if Utica wasn't such a short trip for Oswego and the fact they are usually a good team, Oswego wouldn't be playing them twice a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X