Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    It said if you renew by march 1 you will be entered in a lottery to win tickets and accommodations to the 2013 red hot hockey game.

Also I presume that they would have mentioned notre dame if they were coming next year... Sounds like we are in south bend for 2 next year. Bummer if they are doing the schedule that way.
    Total bummer.

Comment

• Re: Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Also I presume that they would have mentioned notre dame if they were coming next year... Sounds like we are in south bend for 2 next year. Bummer if they are doing the schedule that way.
      Could be that Hockey East hasn't made/finalized its schedule yet. The closer teams will likely play a home-and-home (even if it's split up within the season), but Notre Dame will either visit or host each team for two. So BC and UML are guaranteed and can be advertised, Notre Dame not so much.

Also, I'm really looking forward to RHH next year. Easily one of the most exciting games last season.

Comment

• Re: Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

See you next year, everyone. This team is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          Make the trip to Lowell tomorrow. The Winterfest is going on and a ticket only costs $15!
          Let's go Lowell.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
            In other breaking news, the world is round, not flat, Abraham Lincoln has been assassinated and the Japanese have surrendered ending World War II.

Comment

Uninspired hockey. Why say more? If they don't care why should I?
              Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                that...

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  2013-14 will be a great year to be a BU hockey season ticket holder. In addition to single game visits from rivals BC, UNH, and UMass Lowell, both new conferences will be represented at Agganis Arena in 2013-14 as Wisconsin (Big Ten) and North Dakota (NCHC) make their return to campus!

With more high profile non-conference opponents and high pressure league games, the 2013-14 season is not to be missed. Guarantee your ticket to all the action, renew your season tickets today and pay nothing until July!

New season ticket holder benefits for 2013-14 season:
                  Additional complimentary tickets for select men’s hockey home games
                  Free select food and beverage items at Agganis Arena
                  Complimentary tickets to select BU men’s and women’s basketball and women’s hockey games
                  Click here for a full list of season ticket holder benefits.

yazah!!! plus there is a game at msg vs cornell again

TERRIER FULL SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS:
                  Guaranteed seating in comfortable upholstered seats for all regular season home games
                  Savings off of full-priced, individual tickets
                  No service fees
                  Options for Payment:
                  Pay in full
                  50/50 Payment Plan - Pay half your balance on July 1st and half on September 1st
                  Additional complimentary tickets for select men’s hockey home games
                  Free select food and beverage items at Agganis Arena
                  Discounts with select Arena sponsors
                  Guaranteed access to purchase tickets to away games, the Beanpot, Hockey East Playoffs and NCAA Playoffs*
                  Presale for Individual Game Tickets - Purchase additional tickets to men’s hockey individual games before they go on sale to the general public! Opponents for the 2013-14 season include Boston College, Wisconsin and North Dakota
                  Special opportunities to purchase tickets to family shows and concerts held at Agganis Arena
                  Eligible for Season Ticket Holder of the game prizes
                  Complimentary tickets to select BU men’s and women’s basketball and women’s hockey games
                  Online Account Management –Maximize your investment by printing, forwarding, re-selling or donating your tickets online
                  I'm going to get right to the point. How much are season tickets at BU?

I gave up my Pats season tickets in 2010 as I was paying over $5k for 3 seats. My season tickets for Lowell are under $600. $600 is a game and a half in Foxboro.
                  Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Another group quits on JackPa. This is pathetic that after 40 years its come to this. They will never fire him and he will never hang it up. 3 more years to go. Can't wait. Just dropped 2 of the 4 tickets for next year we have had since WBA opened. Its sad ... to see what was our month dissolve in a cloud of crushed ics.

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                      Worst effort I have seen in years. Parker can't leave soon enough.

Comment

if playoffs started tonight: BU @ BC

no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by timbhealey View Post
                          Could be that Hockey East hasn't made/finalized its schedule yet. The closer teams will likely play a home-and-home (even if it's split up within the season), but Notre Dame will either visit or host each team for two. So BC and UML are guaranteed and can be advertised, Notre Dame not so much.

Also, I'm really looking forward to RHH next year. Easily one of the most exciting games last season.
                          Yeah possibly... I meant it is a bummer if they are doing the whole ND visit for 2 or host for 2 each year...

Also looking forward to RHH....

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                            I'm going to get right to the point. How much are season tickets at BU?

I gave up my Pats season tickets in 2010 as I was paying over $5k for 3 seats. My season tickets for Lowell are under $600. $600 is a game and a half in Foxboro.
                            Last year they were $395 per seat.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              if playoffs started tonight: BU @ BC

no thanks
                              sure about that? wed bow out in two with ease.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                                sure about that? wed bow out in two with ease.
                                as long as they are on the road and we ain't paying to see the losses...
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X