SCSU vs. Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs. Bye

Well, we come off a split with the Gophers, and seeing as this is a nonconference series, we'll probably split at best, but it doesn't matter 'cause its OOC.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

We destroyed Bye before we faced you guys. You should have no problem with a sweep.

Edit: and it should matter because of PWR. Euro, you're better than that.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Massive letdown weekend.
      Bye beats the snot out of us.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        We destroyed Bye before we faced you guys. You should have no problem with a sweep.

Edit: and it should matter because of PWR. Euro, you're better than that.
        That was more of a reference to some of our fans freaking out when Motzko said the games against NMU and RPI weren't that important

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          That was more of a reference to some of our fans freaking out when Motzko said the games against NMU and RPI weren't that important
          Ah, gotcha.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I really wish the Bye week tickets weren't so expensive! I mean, it would be nice if there would be fans that would show up for other series than just the almighty Gophers. Oh well, here's to hoping for a split...
            "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Looks like the Bye week is already treating the Huskies well, moved from 9 to T8 in the pairwise.
              "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

I feel like the bye week is coming at the perfect time for the guys. They now have a chance to heal up, decompress after an emotional series and get refocused for the final three weekends of the regular season before heading into the playoffs. Also glad that with the split, that they won on Saturday heading into the bye, so they feel better then going into the bye with a loss hanging over their heads.

Lots of good things happening for this team. It's going to be an exciting finish to the season and the playoffs will be a blast as well.

HERE WE GO!
                Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-11-2013, 09:00 AM.
                SCSU!

Comment

Bye takes 3 from the Huskies. And I keep on rolling with my predictions.

Sorry Husky fans, had to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                    Bye takes 3 from the Huskies. And I keep on rolling with my predictions.

Sorry Husky fans, had to do it.
                    You really are pathetic....

Comment

This might be a trap series. The Huskies really only have two guys.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        This might be a trap series. The Huskies really only have two guys.
                        Hanodzinski and... what's the French guys' name again? I'm drawing a blanc...

Comment

While SCSU is a good team, I'm having a hard time seeing them get a point this weekend.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Cue argument between SCSU fans in 3..2...1...
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                              You really are pathetic....
                              And you really can't take a joke...I'm mocking myself more than anything.

Hope to see you guys at the Final Five. Was a really good weekend of top hockey. Brought my stepdad to the game who has never seen the Huskies play, but kept saying "Wow that 26 is really good." Guess it says something if a player can be recognized by his play on a given night and not his reputation...(if that makes sense).

Peace. I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                              X