Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/10/13 - The moment I woke up, I had to go play the makeup. SCORES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/10/13 - The moment I woke up, I had to go play the makeup. SCORES!!

Sorry Burt & Dionne

Teams are catching up on the snowouts. For all the links and scores, go over here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2012-13/schedule
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 2/10/13 - The moment I woke up, I had to go play the makeup. SCORES!!

Trinity up 3-1 over Colby. NESCAC and D3 hockey both have Amherst and CC at 2:00, but the video link for that game says that it starts at 5:00 EST
    from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

Colby goalie having a rough time of it, another one trickles through 4-1 Trinity

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy d View Post
        Trinity up 3-1 over Colby. NESCAC and D3 hockey both have Amherst and CC at 2:00, but the video link for that game says that it starts at 5:00 EST
        Amherst-Conn College is underway - last time I checked, Amherst was leading, 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by d3follower View Post
          Amherst-Conn College is underway - last time I checked, Amherst was leading, 1-0.
          are you watching video or live stats? The video links don't work for me

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy d View Post
            are you watching video or live stats? The video links don't work for me
            Video -- try this link: http://www.firstteambroadcasting.com...els/conncoll1/

Comment

thanks d3 follower, I just found it myself

Comment

any idea why amherst is wearing white for an away game?

Comment

I wasn't watching at the beginning of the game so did not hear the explanation but it was confusing to see Amherst in its home unis . .

Comment

Mike Peters getting the start for Middlebury

0-0 in the first.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Midd leads 1-0 5 min left in 1st
                      Steve Day(NU71)
                      Go Cadets

Comment

Now 2-0 Midd early in 2nd

No NSN issues today
                        Steve Day(NU71)
                        Go Cadets

Comment

2-1 as Williams scores on a well executed 3 on 2
                          Steve Day(NU71)
                          Go Cadets

Comment

Middlebury wins 3-1
                            Congrats to Mike Peters. Local kid does well.

It's all Redlight's fault.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Amhest wins 4-2 over Conn. College... Looking at the box score, Conn College had 51 SOG in the first period and then 19 SOG in the 2nd & 3rd periods combined. Do they usually switch stat keepers mid game?

Boosts my FHL points for Nathan Corey anyway
                              Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                              2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Working...
                              X