X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge of the SheWolves : MTU vs UAA Saturday

Huskies are part wolf, right?
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Re: Revenge of the SheWolves : MTU vs UAA Saturday

right?
    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

anybody?
      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

I got nothing. just like my point sucking team.
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Go wolves. Anyone have lines yet? I'm guessing UAA will stay the same with Gunderson in net instead of kamal
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              anybody?
              Hi Sue, you aren't at the game?
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                Go wolves. Anyone have lines yet? I'm guessing UAA will stay the same with Gunderson in net instead of kamal
                Yes, Gundy is in net.
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Huskies get the first power play. Announcers saying they thought the cross check was going to be called on Tech, so they get a break.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Tyler Currier in the box for interference. Gundy's been sharp so far.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UAA gets a SH 2 on 1 but don't score. Allen had a good chance there.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Tech scores first. I don't know if the PP was still on or not, it'll be close. 1-0 Tech. Puck went off of a Seawolf, Docken maybe. Gundy had no chance on that one.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Milos Gordich scored and it was a power play goal. Announcers are not agreeing with who scored the Tech goal.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            Hi Sue, you aren't at the game?
                            we are in Florida
                            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Tech scores again to take a 2-0 lead. 10:53 left in the first period.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X