X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio St @ Alaska

Game just starting.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Re: Ohio St @ Alaska

14:11 to go, no score
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Ohio St draws first blood at 13:25 of the first. 1-0, their 1st official shot on goal.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Nice give and go by the Nanooks to tie the score at 1. Goal by Beck.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

After one period the game is tied 1-1.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Suze, thanks for posting updates.
            Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Schlacker Rat View Post
              You're welcome. Gotta get hubby away from the gold rush show so I can watch the game. UA_ just scored to make it 4-1. Wow a lot happened since the first period. 9:30 left in the second period.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Schlacker Rat View Post
                Are you at the game with your iPhone or laptop?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Ohio state changed goalies. Not sure exactly when but it was just mentioned on the broadcast.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

4-1 UA_ after two periods.
                    Last edited by Suze; 02-08-2013, 11:43 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Are you at the game with your iPhone or laptop?
                      No, I'm away tonight from the game.
                      Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        4-2 UA_ after two periods.
                        Seawolf math?
                        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

That WCHA promo video needs to get UAH added.
                          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

I love these GCI broadcasts. Quick, cut to kiss cam coverage right in the middle of Bruce and Erik talking about possible playoff opponents!

Comment

5-1 Alaska. Yaremchuk with the goal, five hole. 17:43 left in the game.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X