Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/8/13 - No Snow job tonight! Let's Plow through the scores, shall we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/8/13 - No Snow job tonight! Let's Plow through the scores, shall we?

We're underway in scenic Stamford, CT with Hobart playing Manhattanville. Late in the 3rd it's 4-3 Hobart. EDIT: It's a final @ 4-3

The rest of the action, links, and etc. can be found here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2012-13/schedule

Enjoy!
    Last edited by joecct; 02-08-2013, 02:11 PM.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 2/8/13 - No Snow job tonight! Let's Plow through the scores, shall we?

Originally scheduled by the Norwich Blue Line Club as a White Out game against Castleton, it looks like the "Power's that Be" have climbed on board. Is this an Omen for the results of tonight's game?....Seriously, I hope that all that are travelling arrive safely to their destination.
    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
      Originally scheduled by the Norwich Blue Line Club as a White Out game against Castleton, it looks like the "Power's that Be" have climbed on board. Is this an Omen for the results of tonight's game?....Seriously, I hope that all that are travelling arrive safely to their destination.
      Sunny and warm here...once the frost melted it was a great day for golf
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

I played 18 holes today too. I pulled a Utica, 41 on the front and faded with a 47 on the back

Comment

Getting buried here in Queens. Glad to hear some hockey from Buffalo. LET'S GO LAKERS!!!
          MJBeckman
          Oswego '93
          Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
          1991-1993
          2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Platty up 1-0 over Genny
            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

puck just dropped here at Kreitzburg Norwich and Castleton underway

Comment

Lakers get on board first....on a deflection...1-0 Oswego.
                MJBeckman
                Oswego '93
                Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                1991-1993
                2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Castleton goes up 1 to 0 on a shorthanded goal by Josh Harris
                  at the five minute seven second mark of the 1st period

Comment

Spartans strike first at Kreitzberg, Josh Harris nets a shorthanded goal at 5:07 of the 1st. Playoff atmosphere here on Whiteout night. Hard hitting and fast paced.
                    WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
                    NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
                    Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

I believe that ties Harris for the Castleton all-time scoring record.
                      WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
                      NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
                      Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

Can't get the NSN video to connect for the Norwich/Castleton game, anyone else having problems?
                        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

NSN is by far the WORST web service provider. Probably have mice on a wheel providing their power

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Color Man View Post
                            Spartans strike first at Kreitzberg, Josh Harris nets a shorthanded goal at 5:07 of the 1st. Playoff atmosphere here on Whiteout night. Hard hitting and fast paced.
                            Are other folks having problems with the NSN broadcast? Got the national anthems okay. I saluted, sat down and the connection went dead. Since then--nothing.
                            Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                            Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Thank God for WDEV and George Como, at least we can hear the game.....

Comment

Working...
                              X