Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New WCHA 3, Revenge of the Sieve (2013-14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The New WCHA 3, Revenge of the Sieve (2013-14)

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    I refuse to cheer for any school where I have had things thrown at me. So, that would be all D1 hockey schools in Ohio.

Worst State Ever
    The fact (so-called) that you've been targeted with projectiles at so many different places could easily lead one to the conclusion that you must act like a flaming a-hole.
    Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
      The fact (so-called) that you've been targeted with projectiles at so many different places could easily lead one to the conclusion that you must act like a flaming a-hole.
      That goes hand-in-hand with being a fan of the University of Michigan.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Or you aren't wearing Red in the Kohl Center...
        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
          Or you aren't wearing Red in the Kohl Center...
          I found that to be awesome while in the student section at the Kohl Center. Some lame-o student sells me his tickets directly behind the BADger net and I get to watch UND win the MacNaughton while bitter BADger fans throw crap at me? Sweet!
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            You don't want on our bandwagon? There's room right now.

GFM
            And we have biscuits! Hmmmmmm....
            Michael Napier - UAH '97
            uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
            U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
            NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
            CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
            CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post
              And we have biscuits! Hmmmmmm....
              ... and chicken and waffles ...

GFM <-- no wonder we're/I'm fat
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

... and chicken and waffles ...

GFM <-- no wonder we're/I'm fat
                That's one hell of a combination.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Biscuits, chicken & waffles...and golf courses that aren't frozen solid during hockey season!
                  Last edited by Freddie; 02-11-2013, 12:37 PM.
                  Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    I found that to be awesome while in the student section at the Kohl Center. Some lame-o student sells me his tickets directly behind the BADger net and I get to watch UND win the MacNaughton while bitter BADger fans throw crap at me? Sweet!
                    To be fair you do look malnourished. You sure they weren't just trying to feed you?
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      I'm not saying it was bad. Just that it's not indicative of a person being an *******. Even if everyone is chanting at you
                      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        I'm not saying it was bad. Just that it's not indicative of a person being an *******. Even if everyone is chanting at you
                        Oh come on. It's Dirty. You don't think he was doing stuff to **** off the Bucky fans?
                        My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                          Oh come on. It's Dirty. You don't think he was doing stuff to **** off the Bucky fans?
                          Even I'm smart enough to know when to keep my mouth shut. Being surrounded by 1500 Wisconsin students, which includes the p^ssy one who was sitting next to me, is one of those times.

Also I just remembered the other arena I've had things thrown at me. REA by my fellow UND fans. That's an accomplishment!
                          Last edited by Dirty; 02-11-2013, 04:51 PM.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You don't want on our bandwagon? There's room right now.

GFM
                            It's too difficult to find Chargers hockey stuff, I had to make my own shirt for my Halloween costume a few years ago:
                            college hockey gypsy
                            I was a "college hockey gypsy". The back of my shirt read, "conference wanted". I'm glad that shirt is outdated.

Please see my signature for a list of rinks I have been to. I have had things thrown at me at BGSU, Miami, and aOSU (and only those schools). I admit to acting like an a-hole at home games, but I'm on good behavior at away games. I am loud and supportive of my team, but not an *** about it.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Please see my signature for a list of rinks I have been to. I have had things thrown at me at BGSU, Miami, and aOSU (and only those schools). I admit to acting like an a-hole at home games, but I'm on good behavior at away games. I am loud and supportive of my team, but not an *** about it.
                              Did they also remind you of the football team's record vs. OSU after they lost? Regardless of which OH institution it is, that seems like something they would take solace in.

Comment

I refuse to cheer for any school where I have had things thrown at me. So, that would be all D1 hockey schools in Ohio.
                                1. If it was newspaper after player intros it doesn't count...everyone gets hit
                                2. It was probably some DB OSU football fan, BG is basically 50/50 in terms of Michigan and OSU football fans (wait you say BG has D1 football, what is this gypsy magic you speak of)
                                3. Why is it so windy in BG, because Toledo sucks and Miami blows.
                                Bring Back the Glory...

1984 NCAA National Champions
                                2 members of the "Miracle on Ice" 1980 Hockey Team

Comment

Working...
                                X