Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New WCHA 3, Revenge of the Sieve (2013-14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The New WCHA 3, Revenge of the Sieve (2013-14)

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    Is that because you send every email twice?
    I wish that I knew why. I don't think that he realizes that I defend him a lot, and unlike a lot of people, I never tried to make it be about him (that I can remember).

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
      I wish that I knew why. I don't think that he realizes that I defend him a lot, and unlike a lot of people, I never tried to make it be about him (that I can remember).

GFM
      I think he's referring to how you are double-posting. That happened to me the other day -- saw a bunch of code and my post doubled. Something is glitchy.
      Michael Napier - UAH '97
      uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
      U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
      NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
      CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
      CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post
        I think he's referring to how you are double-posting. That happened to me the other day -- saw a bunch of code and my post doubled. Something is glitchy.
        I've seen the same thing happen to several posters lately. I think it is an issue with the board.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I saw a couple of days ago that board was briefly taken offline for updates. That would seem to be about when the double post errors and debug messages began.

EDIT: On another note, I am happy to see that USCHO got two journalists who actually know and care about the WCHA and its new membership to write the league blog this year.
          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-11-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post
            that'd be correct. yeah, if you get that glitch and go to the advanced posting... It's posting the quick reply and the advanced one.
            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
              that'd be correct. yeah, if you get that glitch and go to the advanced posting... It's posting the quick reply and the advanced one.
              Oh nuts. Sorry, y'all.

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Seems the WCHA is off to a rough start tonight.

NMU loses 5-2 to Wisconsin
                Bowling Green ties Union 3-3
                UAH... well... appeared with a WCHA logo on their jersey in a 9-1 loss
                Bemidji is currently losing to SCSU 3-2 halfway through the third
                Minnesota State lost to Providence 5-1
                Tech lost to tUMD 2-1

Only winners are UA_ (5-1 over Air Force), and LSSU (3-1 over Robert Morris)

No updates from the Sullivan for the UAA game.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Tech lost to tUMD 2-1

http://preparingyourfamily.com/wp-co...ak-No-Evil.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Tech lost to tUMD 2-1

UAA won 3-1.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

UAH... well... appeared with a WCHA logo on their jersey in a 9-1 loss.
                      The jerseys looked good, though.

We'll do better tonight, I promise.
                      Michael Napier - UAH '97
                      uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                      U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                      NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                      CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                      CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Luckily the Alaska schools decided to pull their weight last night. Bowling Green tying Union was also a pretty good showing.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Luckily the Alaska schools decided to pull their weight last night. Bowling Green tying Union was also a pretty good showing.
                          You're welcome?
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I think the "luckily" was an indictment of everyone else's performance.

I'm a little disappointed that the Lake State feed for AmericaOne doesn't have any commentary on it. My understanding is that everyone was going to have that as a requirement for Fox Sports Go, so it's a let-down that there's nothing here. The camera looks great, though. The lighting is bad, but that's 2/3 of college hockey arenas.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

My chief complaint is that long runs of hockey leave you with no sense of how much time is on the clock, and if you come in mid-stream or PIP away for a while, you have to wait for a stoppage to get score/time/penalties.

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Tech lost to tUMD 2-1

UA 6-1 over Air Force.
                                All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

Working...
                                X