Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs. CC - Battle for the Gold Pan part Deux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver vs. CC - Battle for the Gold Pan part Deux.

If CC is desperate for points does that mean we are on a "reverse points diet?" Does that mean DG might also go on a regular diet??? Do you think it might be possible that he can see his "little lion man" for the first time in like 3 decades??? Probably not... but... a girl can dream I guess...
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
      DU swept the first series earlier this season, but will have their work cut out for them.

DU hasn't gone 4-0-0 against CC in the regular season since 1988-89.

DU hasn't even started 3-0-0 against them in any season since '88-89.

It has been a while for a sweep by DU of CC. But I think DU jumped out to a 3-0-0 record against the ***** Cats back in 2005-2006 though.

http://www.uscho.com/scoreboard/denv...key/2005-2006/

Comment

Bump!! Go DU!!!!
        "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
        Tom Serratore

Comment

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZaJ4Zry0Id0/T1npqM-7edI/AAAAAAAAMHM/vdrdqDgS-18/s400/ImageyoxIi9p42FITKnVcJMrduQ==%5B1%5D.jpg******
          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

*****http://gifs.gifbin.com/1239704376_michael_tackles_toby.gif******

GAME DAY!
            Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
            www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

I sewed a Mexican flag onto the front my jersey so you b1tch3s can recognize me tonight...
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                I sewed a Mexican flag onto the front my jersey so you b1tch3s can recognize me tonight...
                I thought they deported illegals from the Springs. Where's your green card?
                Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Maybe you should have sewn a tiger patch on this instead:
                  http://www.cafepress.com/ebrushhockey.264913854

Comment

*****http://i1241.***********.com/albums/gg506/cballs83/mexico.jpg******

go on and hate

Comment

*****http://i1241.***********.com/albums/gg506/cballs83/mexico.jpg******

go on and hate
                      Calling INS...

RIP Butch

sigpic
                      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Unfortunately tonight, I will not be able to make it. I will be there tomorrow night with the wife for the game.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Friday's game will be preceded by a Moment of Silence to honor former DU Pioneer Joe Casey (1996-00), who passed away at the age of 37 on Monday night in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Casey finished is Denver career with 15 goals and 12 assists over 78 career games. He was voted as the most improved and most inspirational player by his teammates during his senior season.
                          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                            Calling INS...
                            Hide your kids...hide your wife... the bedroom intruder is on his way...

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                              Calling INS...
                              I'm sure they'll be shocked to learn that there may be an illegal in Colorado!

I love this rivalry. While I haven't lived in Colorado since my youth, I always try my best to keep tabs on both these schools (along with Air Force). Here's to a good, clean series, and let the best team win.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                                Friday's game will be preceded by a Moment of Silence to honor former DU Pioneer Joe Casey (1996-00), who passed away at the age of 37 on Monday night in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Casey finished is Denver career with 15 goals and 12 assists over 78 career games. He was voted as the most improved and most inspirational player by his teammates during his senior season.
                                Will do, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X