Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs. CC - Battle for the Gold Pan part Deux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver vs. CC - Battle for the Gold Pan part Deux.

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Well we were the bookends of your fabled "nobody in conference has swept us" streak, and we did a stick salute after both sweeps... cause that's what a stick salute is supposed to be for.

And do you realize that your seniors and my seniors both have the same number of NCAA victories? How's that make you feel?
    So when did you become the great judge on the stick salute? We're Denver and we'll do as we feel. Personally, I really could give 2 s***s about St. Cloud. Denver is playing CC not SCSU.

I'll be honest, you have a good team. But this thread is about Denver and that other School down south.

So...go to your own thread.
    Last edited by dubbie31; 02-06-2013, 01:34 AM.
    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Well we were the bookends of your fabled "nobody in conference has swept us" streak, and we did a stick salute after both sweeps... cause that's what a stick salute is supposed to be for.

And do you realize that your seniors and my seniors both have the same number of NCAA victories? How's that make you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
        They do that after every home series to thank the fans. Win or lose they understand that they should thank the people who came to see them play.
        I totally agree. I hang around for the stick salute win or loose. But hey, lezbehonest... We haven't had a lot to cheer for this season so we take what we can get.
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

So when did you become the great judge on the stick salute?
          1974, and I'll go where I please, thank you
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

1974, and I'll go where I please, thank you
            The way I see it, when you've won 7 national titles, you can stick salute when you feel like it. Hell, 7 titles is more than the entire "state of hockey". Therefore, we can do as we please.
            Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
            www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

The way I see it, when you've won 7 national titles, you can stick salute when you feel like it. Hell, 7 titles is more than the entire "state of hockey". Therefore, we can do as we please.
              Fine by me, but when a DU poster says CC hangs a banner for everything (insinuating over-celebration) I find it fair game.

So (in all honesty, not trying to start anything)... where is the CC-DU flamefest? Two like-minded schools, both in Colorado, Gold Pan (sorta) on the line.... is everybody out getting high?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Fine by me, but when a DU poster says CC hangs a banner for everything (insinuating over-celebration) I find it fair game.

So (in all honesty, not trying to start anything)... where is the CC-DU flamefest? Two like-minded schools, both in Colorado, Gold Pan (sorta) on the line.... is everybody out getting high?
                Its tamed over the years. Hell, even I'm getting too old. Getting married does that to you.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Its tamed over the years. Hell, even I'm getting too old. Getting married does that to you.
                  Well here's hoping it picks up this week, and CC picks up some points this weekend

Comment

Just wait until you have kids.

Comment

I was about to reply, then I saw...

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                      Just wait until you have kids.
                      And the keyword here is kids, not just one kid.

Comment

Originally posted by COHockey View Post
                        I was about to reply, then I saw...

And the keyword here is kids, not just one kid.
                        Yeah and just think, my kids are destined to be gingers. Be afraid, be very afraid.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                          Last home game against CC the players rushed to the student section en mass after the stick salute. I'd like to see that tradition continue on Friday night if they clinch the Gold Pan...

I bet the two students left in the stands appreciated it.

Comment

Well here's hoping it picks up this week, and CC picks up some points this weekend
                            You forgot a very important point...
                            cc sucks
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                              You forgot a very important point...
                              cc sucks
                              Done deal. I'm ok with admitting CC sucks... and they should still pick up points this weekend

Comment

Done deal. I'm ok with admitting CC sucks... and they should still pick up points this weekend
                                Maybe a point

RIP Butch

sigpic
                                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Working...
                                X