Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA at Tech 2/8 - 2/9: Are there ponies at Winter Carnival? I heard there were ponies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA at Tech 2/8 - 2/9: Are there ponies at Winter Carnival? I heard there were po

Originally posted by Thecalkid View Post
    These players should get a whooping
    They are probably already beating themselves up.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Re: UAA at Tech 2/8 - 2/9: Are there ponies at Winter Carnival? I heard there were po

I agree with fade. I've never been more disgusted, so many turnovers, and such total non caring by our team. Throwing the puck away over and over is sickening. I doubt I will even listen tomorrow night.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        I agree with fade. I've never been more disgusted, so many turnovers, and such total non caring by our team. Throwing the puck away over and over is sickening. I doubt I will even listen tomorrow night.
        Been there. Tech came out gang busters, but UAA got more and more confidence as the game went on. I didn't have video and I missed the first period. Did Kamal let in two softies? I assume so as he was pulled in the first.
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          Been there. Tech came out gang busters, but UAA got more and more confidence as the game went on. I didn't have video and I missed the first period. Did Kamal let in two softies? I assume so as he was pulled in the first.
          The first goal on Kamal was pretty good (he never saw it), the second was a soft wraparound.

Copley's fourth and fifth were both soft.

@(#$($(#$*(#

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            *****http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2533/mlfw8880135557959162638.gif******
            Quoted for reaction.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              The first goal on Kamal was pretty good (he never saw it), the second was a soft wraparound.

Copley's fourth and fifth were both soft.

@(#$($(#$*(#
              Thanks. Our goalies have been pretty inconsistent. Sounds like Gundy stood on his head tonight though.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Tech should just fire the coach, it appears that's the solution everyone thinks will work.
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                  Tech should just fire the coach, it appears that's the solution everyone thinks will work.
                  I admit, I thought Mel was the answer after last season, but now I wonder. Too early to tell, that's for sure.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I admit, I thought Mel was the answer after last season, but now I wonder. Too early to tell, that's for sure.
                    Waaaay too early. This is entirely on the players.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Waaaay too early. This is entirely on the players.
                      Just read in the Anchorage Daily News that the UAA/UA_ playoff format has been scrapped. And only the top 8 teams go to the playoffs in the nWCHA.

http://www.adn.com/2013/02/08/278238...format-to.html

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

this game sucks.
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                          this game sucks.
                          Usually I agree with you, but that was quite a come back by my team. Tomorrow the Huskies will be out for revenge. Big. Time.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Mark my words. Tech will be contending for the McNaughton Cup next year. There's too much talent and Mel is too good a coach for it not to happen.

Tech, BGSU, and Mankato are my very early picks for next year.

Still, I'm sure this loss will sting.

Comment

Usually I agree with you, but that was quite a come back by my team. Tomorrow the Huskies will be out for revenge. Big. Time.
                              I don't know. It reminds me too much of Tech's Friday win (tie?) at Duluth last year. *shudder*
                              The game was horrible. Most every seat was full, and the whole team fell for that ridiculous rope-a-dope and gave it away in the third, AND let the hacks get under their skin. I was never so embarrassed to be a fan of a team.
                              The offense was OK. Other than that...
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                I don't know. It reminds me too much of Tech's Friday win (tie?) at Duluth last year. *shudder*
                                The game was horrible. Most every seat was full, and the whole team fell for that ridiculous rope-a-dope and gave it away in the third, AND let the hacks get under their skin. I was never so embarrassed to be a fan of a team.
                                The offense was OK. Other than that...
                                I'm sure you're not calling UAA hacks, are you?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X