UM @ SCSU: Everything this series should be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UM @ SCSU: Everything this series should be

So despite the fact that SCSU players have to constantly hear about no conference titles, one conference tournament, one NCAA win (Leblanc and Hanowski had to hear about zero), its the Gophers that will be more fired up.

Oh, and the SCSU team didn't expect to be here despite the fact that a lot of the preseason predictions had them in the top two or three. Yeah, the probably went into the season going "home ice boys, that's our goal, a conference title isn't possible."

This is why nobody takes you seriously
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      It is a challenging road series, but it will be an easy sweep? I don't think you would get into SCSU.
      I think the Gophers just scored. Gophers 1 - Huskies 0. The rout is on.
      I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
      -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        So despite the fact that SCSU players have to constantly hear about no conference titles, one conference tournament, one NCAA win (Leblanc and Hanowski had to hear about zero), its the Gophers that will be more fired up.

Oh, and the SCSU team didn't expect to be here despite the fact that a lot of the preseason predictions had them in the top two or three. Yeah, the probably went into the season going "home ice boys, that's our goal, a conference title isn't possible."

This is why nobody takes you seriously
        And this is why most people think you're a dick. Unless everyone says something that you completely agree with you, you tear them down. Doesn't matter if it's a Gopher fan, UND fan or even people from your own fanbase. In the 2+ years I've been following and reading the site, you've always stuck out as the forum bully. Take for example two weeks ago when a UND fan complimented your team and mentioned it was trap style. You tore him down even after he consented it wasn't trap, you didn't let it go. You constantly berate your own fan base, you're a jerk to most posters unless you know them personally and more often than not you criticize people without offering up a counterpoint. If you want to offer up a reason why you think the Huskies will be MORE fired up then go for it, but why just be an *** in your post? None of the other posters on this site bother me, but man you just strike me as a sad, angry person who needs to boost themselves up by being a jerk.

And I'm definitely not alone in my thinking, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
          And this is why most people think you're a dick. Unless everyone says something that you completely agree with you, you tear them down. Doesn't matter if it's a Gopher fan, UND fan or even people from your own fanbase. In the 2+ years I've been following and reading the site, you've always stuck out as the forum bully. Take for example two weeks ago when a UND fan complimented your team and mentioned it was trap style. You tore him down even after he consented it wasn't trap, you didn't let it go. You constantly berate your own fan base, you're a jerk to most posters unless you know them personally and more often than not you criticize people without offering up a counterpoint. If you want to offer up a reason why you think the Huskies will be MORE fired up then go for it, but why just be an *** in your post? None of the other posters on this site bother me, but man you just strike me as a sad, angry person who needs to boost themselves up by being a jerk.

Marcia Marcia Marcia
          "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

This is pretty funny. Sorry.

Comment

Just drop the ****ing puck already.

Comment

Just drop the ****ing puck already.
                your pain is self-chosen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                  your pain is self-chosen.
                  Okay? I'm not in pain nor am I even mad. Just figured I'd call out Euro for being what I know a lot of people think he is.

Comment

Euro is the SCSU version of me!
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This one goes out to SCSU Euro and GopherFan89, courtesy of one of my favorite bands Zack Attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Euro is the SCSU version of me!
                        This is is spot on.

Comment

I hope we have fun like this tonight!
                          SCSU!

Comment

1. You're a troll. I don't have any desire to get into a discussion with you bc I think you bring NOTHING to the table.

2. The guy said we played a trap. I told him we didn't. Maybe people should learn that a trap involves more than giving up few goals and few good looks.

3. Oh no, I disagree with people regardless if they cheer for MN, UND, SCSU or RIT? Wow, its like I respond to the quality of the posts from the poster and not blindly agree with those who cheer on my team and blindly argue with guys who wear the other colors! That is an affront to you, I'm sure, but I stand by my posts.

Oh, and looks like you're off your high horse with the "why come out with personal attacks?" garbage. Doesn't get much more personal than that. Welcome to USCHO
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post

I hope we have fun like this tonight!
                              That game was a lot of fun to watch. I really thought Minnesota was going to win the National Championship that season, up until the Final Five.

As for this weekend's games, I think they should be very good games. I haven't watched a ton of WCHA hockey this season, but from what I have watched, Minnesota and SCSU are the top 2 teams, and nobody else is really even close. My take is that if its a low-scoring game, I'll take SCSU. I think they are slightly better defensively than Minnesota. If the game is a 8-7 shootout like the game you mentioned, I'll take Minnesota. I think the Gophers have too much depth throughout the lineup to be stopped in that type of game. As for the series, I see a split. Now watch, Minnesota will win 2-1 one night, and SCSU will win 6-5 the other.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                2. The guy said we played a trap. I told him we didn't. Maybe people should learn that a trap involves more than giving up few goals and few good looks.
                                In reference to that SCSU-UND game, that was probably the most dominant defensive performance I have seen in a while in college hockey. I hadn't seen SCSU play since the season opener against New Hampshire, and I was blown away at how good they were. From a neutral standpoint (and former goalie), that was very fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X