UM @ SCSU: Everything this series should be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UM @ SCSU: Everything this series should be

I didn't try the food on my one trip to a St Cloud game but if they somehow managed to have worse food than Mariucci that is sad. Come on Jan, just try from time to time!
    Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
    Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

This is from TEO on the SCSUhockey forum...
      "I hope Hatten thinks this might be worth a story, but I'm interested in the take on this series from the angle of former Blaine teammates Bjugstad and Brodzinski.

Bjugstad is a junior with 13 goals, 12 assists, and a +6
      Brodzinski is a freshman with 13 goals, 9 assists, and a +23

This is the first time these two have squared off since HS (perhaps ever).

Other interesting takes are Prochno vs. Holl (minnetonka), Benik/Holka/Milan vs. Reilly/Reilly (Penticon- jrs), and Schmidt (St. Cloud HS) vs. Entire Husky Fanbase."

Any thoughts from the Gopfer faithful on these matchups?

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        Well, excuse me, your highness. Some of us can't afford $8 burritos.
        Well then you probably also can't afford transportation, lodging and tickets to Denver, so it probably won't be an issue.

And its about **** time you starting showing such reverence. "Your highness." I like it, keep it up
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
          "I hope Hatten thinks this might be worth a story, but I'm interested in the take on this series from the angle of former Blaine teammates Bjugstad and Brodzinski.

Other interesting takes are Prochno vs. Holl (minnetonka), Benik/Holka/Milan vs. Reilly/Reilly (Penticon- jrs), and Schmidt (St. Cloud HS) vs. Entire Husky Fanbase."

Ummm... no. My capitalization, spelling, and fact-checking was not that bad.
          scsuhockey.com
          CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post

Schmidt will come out on top against the Husky fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              We don't hang meaningless banners though, you know like a participation banner.
              Are you in the business of banners? You like to talk about banners. Banners are a very interesting subject though, so I can see why one would continually talk about them.

Comment

Those were intentional or for added information for those who don't follow.

Comment

Those were intentional or for added information for those who don't follow.
                  As long as you take credit for the errors, we're good.
                  scsuhockey.com
                  CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Hey found a nice action shot of a Husky player, but I can't tell who it is since they ALL have long hair. Can someone help me out?

http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/imag..._2005_weir.jpg

Comment

I think they are touchy about that AAU banner they claim as a National Championship banner and the North Dakota base always call them on. It's kind of like passing the buck, cakeeaters have this down as an artform.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                        As long as you take credit for the errors, we're good.
                        Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                          Hey found a nice action shot of a Husky player, but I can't tell who it is since they ALL have long hair. Can someone help me out?

That is a figure skater with no hockey gear and the photo caption says Weir. Glad to help, let me know if you know what hockey is. Action implies he is moving, this is a still.

Comment

That's WAY too short of hair to be a Husky. Nic Dowd's hair would eat that guy for breakfast... then probably still need to stop off at BK for a little more.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

That is a figure skater with no hockey gear and the photo caption says Weir. Glad to help, let me know if you know what hockey is. Action implies he is moving, this is a still.
                              I knew I recognized that guy! Kevin Weir!

Weird, you'd think he'd recognize a Gopher.

Comment

Says the guy who roots for a team that once dyed their hair together. Way girlier.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/142173533.html
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X