X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA cc Saturday night

Can't make it to the game due to being under the weather, so thought I post

Go wolves
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Re: UAA cc Saturday night

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Can't make it to the game due to being under the weather, so thought I post

Go wolves
    I'll join ya, we won't be making the 50 mile trip either.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

It's 3569 miles for me. So .... um. Ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        It's 3569 miles for me. So .... um. Ya know.
        Hi Donald! Hope all is well. (Excuses, excuses).
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Kurt interviewing a kid Haha awesome
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

It is. In case you heard (or not), I was in the hospital last week. Turned out to be nothing major really but 4.5 days in that joint. It really was just severe pain related to dehydration after a bout of food poisoning (pulled abdominal muscle as part of the whole thing).

Comment

It is. In case you heard (or not), I was in the hospital last week. Turned out to be nothing major really but 4.5 days in that joint. It really was just severe pain related to dehydration after a bout of food poisoning (pulled abdominal muscle as part of the whole thing).
              Yup, I heard but I didn't want to pry on a forum like this. Sounds awful, glad you're better.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Radio feed for this bulldog fan traveling back from Duluth?
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

UAA BB going on at the Farg right now, boy is it empty in there and they are on campus in a building that only holds 1000!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Radio feed for this bulldog fan traveling back from Duluth?
                    Travelling, in your car?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Yup, I heard but I didn't want to pry on a forum like this. Sounds awful, glad you're better.
                      No worries. I'm at about 90% normal I think ... still sore and stiff on the side where I pulled the ab. Feels like a cracked rib I had once. It was hairy for a couple of days ... when you have 11 doctors trying to figure out stuff and they all have "that" look on their face you start to wonder. But they did a good job of taking care of me. Following the UW games with just an iphonoe while on dilaudid was interesting.

Comment

I haven't been able to get the internet radio working and I'm watching the online streaming video.

Wait, is our radio free, Donald do you know?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

No worries. I'm at about 90% normal I think ... still sore and stiff on the side where I pulled the ab. Feels like a cracked rib I had once. It was hairy for a couple of days ... when you have 11 doctors trying to figure out stuff and they all have "that" look on their face you start to wonder. But they did a good job of taking care of me. Following the UW games with just an iphonoe while on dilaudid was interesting.
                          Is that a strong narcotic? If so, I bet it was!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I haven't been able to get the internet radio working and I'm watching the online streaming video.

Wait, is our radio free, Donald do you know?
                            Dallas lists iHeart Radio on her media release every week (least she did) but that never worked for me.

Underway

Comment

UAA BB going on at the Farg right now, boy is it empty in there and they are on campus in a building that only holds 1000!
                              It's been like that for a while

Comment

Working...
                              X