Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whioux Hates The Badgers? 2-2-12

Well, early 1-0 lead.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: Whioux Hates The Badgers? 2-2-12

UND outplaying WI a bit. They look hungrier....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

2-0 Sioux. Corban Knight's pass to Gleason there was outrageous.

Comment

2-0 on a backdoor goal. UND made that look easy.

Comment

WI penalty. UND is a buzzsaw right now.

Comment

A bit whistle happy for my taste but so it goes.
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

The play is a bit cleaner tonight. Last night's game was brutal between WI's chippiness and UND's thuggery. Made for not-fun hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                The play is a bit cleaner tonight. Last night's game was brutal between WI's chippiness and UND's thuggery. Made for not-fun hockey.
                I would agree if I had a pony tail and wore leg warmers.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

End of 1. 2-0 UND. Some hey-how-are-yas at the end of the period, nothing big.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    You're drunk if you don't think last night was a great game.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I agree with Dirty that last night was a great game, but thanks for the play by play, Brent.

Comment

Good 1st period for the formerly most followed hockey team in North America. JDUBBS 1280, COME ON DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          You're drunk if you don't think last night was a great game.
                          It was close, and when they actually played, it was good. Too many playing-the-feuds for my taste, though.

Comment

UND penalty. Which means a UND PP, given what WI does with the man advantage.

Comment

UW has a solid team I have heartfelt pain for UW fans watching their PP, must be very frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                              X