Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frozen Four 2015 Where do we go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four 2015 Where do we go from here?

Has anyone heard anything from the ncaa or member schools about future sites for the Frozen Four after next year in Philly? What cities are bidding? Since it will have been in the East for 3 straight years, it should be coming West. But where? and when are we going back to Boston?

Re: Frozen Four 2015 Where do we go from here?

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Has anyone heard anything from the ncaa or member schools about future sites for the Frozen Four after next year in Philly? What cities are bidding? Since it will have been in the East for 3 straight years, it should be coming West. But where? and when are we going back to Boston?
    new orleans
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

My guess... Nashville. When do they announce these things?
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Prudential Center in NJ would be a great choice. New arena, NYC right across the river.
        Celebrating 20 Years of TheDogHouse

Comment

Originally posted by DieHardDog View Post
          Prudential Center in NJ would be a great choice. New arena, NYC right across the river.
          newark? no thanks.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Phoenix.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Not a bad choice. We have to assume it's coming west for a year or two. Denver, St. Louis and St. Paul would be possibilites, as well as Milwaukee and I suppose Detroit.
              Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              My guess... Nashville. When do they announce these things?

Comment

Another good one. Anyone think the ncaa will try the west coast again?
                Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  Another good one. Anyone think the ncaa will try the west coast again?
                  Oh...

I was actually joking. I think the arena is like 20 minutes out of the city at least. I feel like it would be a horrible choice. Looking on Google there's only a manufactured downtown area with a couple hotels and some chain restaurants around the arena, which is actually in Glendale. Plus judging by the fan base the Coyotes have Phoenix is where hockey culture goes to die.

Though in the ACHA to NCAA thread there was some talk about how either ASU or UA, or both, had great support for their club teams. I guess one of them could host like Navy did in DC.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I guess I'm just looking for someplace new. And with the sub-zero weather we've been having lately, anyplace warm sounds good.
                    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Oh...

I was actually joking. I think the arena is like 20 minutes out of the city at least. I feel like it would be a horrible choice. Looking on Google there's only a manufactured downtown area with a couple hotels and some chain restaurants around the arena, which is actually in Glendale. Plus judging by the fan base the Coyotes have Phoenix is where hockey culture goes to die.

Though in the ACHA to NCAA thread there was some talk about how either ASU or UA, or both, had great support for their club teams. I guess one of them could host like Navy did in DC.

Comment

Chicago?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                        Chicago?
                        The Wirtz family wouldn't allow it. No beer sales? No United Center.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Seriously? I know nothing about the arena ownership/management, just seems Chicago would be a tremendous location from a fan's perspective.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Tampa again. Hell have it there every year. Also throw in Denver again which was a great time as well.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Wirtz family?
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                              X