X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC @ UAA Fri

UAA up 1-0 5:16 remaining in the first, you can watch it for free at:

http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/uaa.portal#
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: CC @ UAA Fri

1-1 Krushelnyski from Stoykewich 2:49 left in first

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      1-1 Krushelnyski from Stoykewich 2:49 left in first
      Strange first period. UAA goal scored by freshman Blake Tatchell for his 6th of the season. UAA came out with a lot of jump in their skates and were clearly the better team. When they went on a 5 minute pp I thought things were finally looking up for my team. Then they fall apart, as usual, and take not one but two penalties. A hook on the faceoff to start the 5 min pp (2 seconds into it) and a 5 minute major of their own. CC scored to tie it up when the teams were 4 on 4.

Sometimes UAA is their own worst emeny.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

End of 1, 1-1.

Tatchell unassisted for UAA at 3:13 and the Krushelynski from Stoykewich and Hamburg at 17:11 4x4 for CC

Comment

Second period on. The shot clock is small, but it looks like shots are 11-6 UAA?
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Second period on. The shot clock is small, but it looks like shots are 11-6 UAA?
            SOG 13-8 UAA. Still 1-1.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

6:49 left in the 2nd period, still tied up at 1.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

No scoring or penalties in the 2nd period. SOG 16-13 UAA

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Pretty evenly played game overall so far though CC has been a bit sharper around the net and had better chances mostly. Hopefully we get an honest result with the refs not influencing the outcome.

Comment

O.K. I'm watching the live feed. The Excalibur Sports commercials are officially hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                      O.K. I'm watching the live feed. The Excalibur Sports commercials are officially hilarious.
                      THose guys are idiots.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Stop in play with more glass repair. DUMB STUPID GLASS. Replace it already.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          Stop in play with more glass repair. DUMB STUPID GLASS. Replace it already.
                          They said it actually leans out over the ice to the tune of two feet?

Comment

Murphy in the box for UAA. CC power play.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

And just like that CC takes a hook to prevent a UAA breakaway. 4 on 4.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X