Thoughts with the Colgate community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts with the Colgate community

According to the ECAC website, Colgate sophomore dman Spiro Goulakos has been diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma. Thoughts and prayers with him,his family and the Colgate community and best wishes for a full recovery
    http://www.ecachockey.com/men/member...ncer_Treatment
    Last edited by NYhockeyguy; 01-29-2013, 04:06 PM.
    RIT Tigers
    2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
    2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Re: Thoughts with the Colgate community

Thoughts and prayers to Spiro, his family, and his teammates. That really sucks but it's encouraging that the outlook is very positive.
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I add my prayers. It's always a great shock when this happens to one so young.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-29-2013, 03:53 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Terrible to hear ... hope the best for the young man and his family.
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Amen to this. It doesn't matter who it is, you never want to see this sort of thing happen. All the best.

Comment

Get well soon Spiro, hoping for a quick and full recovery. Blessings from the whole hockey community which now is your extended family...

Comment

So sorry to hear about Spiro. Prayers for him and his family, I hope he makes a complete and quick recovery.

Comment

Good luck to him. I have a cousin who had this disease and she is in complete remission. This is one cancer that can be cured.
                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Sending good vibes for a full recovery.
                  "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with Spiro for recovery.
                    Here we come!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from me and mine as well. No one should have to go thru this. Just horrible. Hoping for the best.
                      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

On behalf of Lunatics, I would like extend our thoughts and prayers to the player, his family and the team.
                        Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

One of my close friends beat this diagnosis several years ago and honestly he wasn't half as tough as this young man. Go Spiro! Take Hodgkins to the woodshed and put a whuppin' on it! -All the Badger best to the Raider family.
                          Originally posted by WiscTJK
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                          X