X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread II

Originally posted by goUMLgoBC View Post
    It's too bad that this weekend is one of the only weekends all year where I will be out of town and probably won't even get to audio stream either of the games. I'll be furiously checking score updates when I can, though and will be rooting nonetheless.
    Any chance you have the Tune-in app on your Iphone/pod/tablet?? If you are going to be in the area it still may be able to pick up the station and you could listen to the game.... Which was something I had done before.
    BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
      Any chance you have the Tune-in app on your Iphone/pod/tablet?? If you are going to be in the area it still may be able to pick up the station and you could listen to the game.... Which was something I had done before.
      iphone radio app does the same thing though you have to type in the streaming url.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Well its 1 am but I can say that it is FINALLY Friday!

Lets go Lowell!
        I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Once I get out of work at 7AM.... 12 hours until puck drop! Hopefully I DVR the UNH game before I leave for Beerworks.... Monty I'll see you there!
          Do you all think Harvey will play tonight?

Comment

Class was just cancelled... Let's see how the students will come out... Hoping for more than just myself hahaha

Comment

Both Dave and Jim are predicting 4 points this weekend for Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                iphone radio app does the same thing though you have to type in the streaming url.

WUML Webcast page - http://wuml.org/?page_id=6

Just click the stream link on that page in safari on iphone or ipad or in a browser on your computer for itunes and it will pick it right up.

Also, need to spread the word about the game being on.. hopefully they run at least a game bus around campus.
                http://uml.edu/About/university-closing/default.aspx
                UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
                https://***********/umlweatherman

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                  I hope you're right but we'd need a loss by NH and a tie or loss by BC for that to happen right? I have a feeling we'll be sweating it out until Saturday night.

On a side note, do you guys think Row 10 is too low in the Tsongas? I'm usually in the teens in 105 or 104 but my buddy picked up the tix this week and we're in 117 Row 10.
                  My season tix are in row 9.. no problems at all, you will be fine
                  UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                  2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
                  2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
                  https://***********/umlweatherman

Comment

Class was just cancelled... Let's see how the students will come out... Hoping for more than just myself hahaha
                    177 Row 14. With a cowbell (or 2) ready to make noise (have 3 other cowbells ready to hand out )

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                      Hoping Jim is right with the Maine V. UNH outcome tonight. I would be pretty happy if Lowell were 'co-champs' after tonight.

Comment

Well lubricated

Comment

With break starting up as well, I can't see this being a well attended game from the students tonight. Not a good thing.

But it's finally game day!
                          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                            Not to mention Dave writing a big, long article about how great it would be if you guys took the HE regular season title. That could be the kiss of death. I too think it'd be pretty cool if you guys took the title. So good luck this weekend and hopefully we can avoid playing you in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                              Not to mention Dave writing a big, long article about how great it would be if you guys took the HE regular season title. That could be the kiss of death. I too think it'd be pretty cool if you guys took the title. So good luck this weekend and hopefully we can avoid playing you in the first round.
                              **** it... This weekend will be like Merrimack, a matter of who scores first. I think having played MC will do nothing but help us, but its still hockey.
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLWeatherman View Post
                                WUML Webcast page - http://wuml.org/?page_id=6

Just click the stream link on that page in safari on iphone or ipad or in a browser on your computer for itunes and it will pick it right up.

Also, need to spread the word about the game being on.. hopefully they run at least a game bus around campus.
                                http://uml.edu/About/university-closing/default.aspx
                                When I was a freshman they did that for important games.... I wouldn't see this as being any different! They also have shuttles from the icc to the arena

Comment

Working...
                                X