X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread II

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Will the last one available turn out the lights
    hardy har har...............good luck anyway, it would be nice to see some other school have a HE championship banner (either one) hanging in their rink

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      Too bad they can't play in it.

According to the most recent FB post by the Hawks, he will be there.
      Yeah, it's too bad about not being able to play in a tourney that you host.. But I can see AE using LeLacheur for the tournament ever year, or at least keeping it in a small rotation of places.

Thanks for the update about Roloson on Friday. I'll have to dig out one of his rookie cards.
      UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Not to get ahead of the business at hand but....

From the latest Bracketology blog:

Manchester
        15 Rensselaer vs. 4 Massachusetts-Lowell
        10 St. Cloud State vs. 5 New Hampshire

I'd take that! Rensselaer wouldn't worry me. In Nov. NH looked far better than UML but now I'd like our chances. St Cloud might be more scary. Sure would be sweet to have this right up the road from Lowell.

Comment

Just under 50 hours till puck drop ... just under 50 hours till puck drop ...
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

The other schools in hockey east should start helping foot the bill; having the regional in Manchester is good for all their fanbases, at least from a distance standpoint (not a huge fan of the arena, oh well).
            I haven't been on here in a year...
            Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
              The other schools in hockey east should start helping foot the bill; having the regional in Manchester is good for all their fanbases, at least from a distance standpoint (not a huge fan of the arena, oh well).
              Um... no.
              Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Can't wait until Friday. GO RIVERHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
                  There's an Aerosmitch song I'm thinking of. What's the name of it? Hmmm, on yeah. 'Dream on'.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                    Just under 50 hours till puck drop ... just under 50 hours till puck drop ...
                    Guys, I did not go to a hockey east school. Just a Boston guy who loves hockey and always just supports the hockey east teams in the NCAA's. But hard to not jump on this River Hawks bandwagon. It's been downright impressive this run. Good luck!!! Trying to hit Saturdays game at PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                      There's an Aerosmitch song I'm thinking of. What's the name of it? Hmmm, on yeah. 'Dream on'.
                      I'd only do it on the condition that UNH must be sent elsewhere.
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                        Agreed. That makes no sense to me. We'll all chip in, even if you're the only one potentially to get home-ice advantage, no matter what your PWR is.
                        Originally posted by TBone99 View Post
                        Guys, I did not go to a hockey east school. Just a Boston guy who loves hockey and always just supports the hockey east teams in the NCAA's. But hard to not jump on this River Hawks bandwagon. It's been downright impressive this run. Good luck!!! Trying to hit Saturdays game at PC.
                        Thanks ... it's been a fun run.

I think I've said that a few times.
                        Monty

Comment

Originally posted by TBone99 View Post
                          Appreciate the support. If you're serious about getting to Providence, might want to order the ticket in advance. If you didn't pick up in other places, construction has caused the already small arena to have even less capacity these days.

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                          I think I've said that a few times.
                          Once or twice...
                          Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                            Not to get ahead of the business at hand but....

From the latest Bracketology blog:

Manchester
                            15 Rensselaer vs. 4 Massachusetts-Lowell
                            10 St. Cloud State vs. 5 New Hampshire

I'd take that! Rensselaer wouldn't worry me. In Nov. NH looked far better than UML but now I'd like our chances. St Cloud might be more scary. Sure would be sweet to have this right up the road from Lowell.
                            Let's see the RPI Engineers ; I bet the mathematicians in Lowell could come up with some good placards for that one.
                            Need to keep winning, seems like I've heard that before too !

Comment

Hopefully on Friday we won't have the same lame Senior night like last year where the player and families didn't come on to the ice like in years past. That was really disappointing.
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                                Hopefully on Friday we won't have the same lame Senior night like last year where the player and families didn't come on to the ice like in years past. That was really disappointing.
                                Agreed; I had actually forgotten about that. I'm sure whatever is going to happen has already been decided on.
                                Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X