X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread II

http://www.uscho.com/2013/02/28/lowe...f-first-place/

Nice USCHO article about Lowell by Jim Connelly. In his weekly picks, Jim thought Lowell would go 1-2 last week, losing a game to BU and losing again, to BC. Way to prove him wrong. Maybe his punishment was to write a nice article about Lowell?
    Last edited by fr0zn-4; 02-28-2013, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Anyone on here associated with school - Mission All IN - please fix the typo [ Hocekey East (?) ] on your lead-in ad to Riverhawks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        find a host... *********** is my standby
        **********http://i1301.***********.com/albums/ag106/Orangehat2015/Meehanbeforethegame2_zps7a0abcb1.jpg************
        Last edited by Pesky McGrath; 02-28-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Not as much as me. I was pregnant and due to deliver in 96. When we found out when I was due he said- Oh, no problem, we will stink this yr. Farthest they ever went. His alpha pager wouldn't work where he was. Yikes. That was stress!!
          Now, that's devotion!

Comment

Congrats Connor!
            Hockey East ‏@hockey_east
            MEN: @AthRepublic Player of the Month: Connor Hellebuyck(UML) He stopped 111/119 of shots faced posting a 5-0 record w/ a 1.61GAA &.933save%
            Interesting to note that the Rookie of the Month (Gillies) and obviously, of course the Goalie of the Month (Marotta) ... all goaltenders.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              Congrats Connor!

Interesting to note that the Rookie of the Month (Gillies) and obviously, of course the Goalie of the Month (Marotta) ... all goaltenders.
              Monthly honors have been announced?

Comment

More on Connor! If this was posted already, sorry for the double post:
                http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...o-ncaa-hockey/
                "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

I was told that all seats have been sold for Friday's game, and only standing room tickets are still available.
                  Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                  "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Guess I will be standing, if anyone wants/needs 2 tickets [ sec 12 row D - highest I could get ] for Sunday they are available.
                    Making syrup back home in VT...got DirectTV in the Sugarhouse though !
                    Last edited by Pesky McGrath; 03-02-2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                      I was told that all seats have been sold for Friday's game, and only standing room tickets are still available.
                      hooboy
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG View Post
                        Monthly honors have been announced?
                        No more games this month ... so yes.
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

More than likely thanks to countryfest that is tomorrow night... Yay for another jam packed Tsongas.
                          I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Hi guys:

My fiancee Krista is running the Boston Marathon this spring with the Dana Farber Marathon-Challenge Team to raise money for cancer research. Her employer, the Hockey Academy, is sponsoring a fundraiser at the Merrimack game this Friday.

They'll be offering raffle tickets to win the following framed, signed team photo (16x20):

*****http://s17.postimage.org/b148rvex7/uml_hockey_pic.jpg******

A second prize will be a Bauer 3-in-1 jacket.

The raffle table will be behind section 110. Ticket prices will be $2.00 each or 7 for $10.00. Krista will also have a bunch of Hockey Academy stuff to give away for people who donate/purchase $20.00 worth, including Bauer sweatshirts, calendars, etc.

Thanks everyone!
                            Lowell Forever
                            Forever Lowell

Comment

Just checked and right now there are still a few tickets left from what I can tell. However they will likely sell quickly.
                              I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Krista also have some game tickets left for the fundraiser if people need them. Section 119, we have a group of three, a set of two and then three single seats. $10 each.
                                Lowell Forever
                                Forever Lowell

Comment

Working...
                                X