Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread II

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
      Yep, that was the one. BC fans REALLY didn't like us taking over the place like that. Much louder than the BC student section.
      then there was the 6-0 shellacking administered the following year i believe, the worst game i've seen BC play in my 6+ years as a season ticket holder

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
        I will never understand why BC doesn't pack the place most nights. You guys only seem to sell out against BU. At least Lowell has put up some big home crowds the last 4 or 5 years against teams like UVM and Northeastern.
        You are correct that our crowds those years were not great but the past 2-3 years it has changed completely and so hasn't the atmosphere. We have sold out 4 this year and have 5 others over 7000 that not were sellouts out of 12 games so far and we average 6946 (capacity is 7884) . That's pretty **** impressive and a big change from 4-5 years ago. In HE this year, UNH is second at 5569 and you guys third at 5114 so we are about 1400 more than the next best school . (PC averages 1900 to put that 1400 into perspective) This will be the third straight year that BC has lead HE in home gate
        Last edited by sterlippo1; 02-07-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          then there was the 6-0 shellacking administered the following year i believe, the worst game i've seen BC play in my 6+ years as a season ticket holder
          Strange ... I liked that game.
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

If any UML fans are thinking about making the trip to Agganis on 2/22 I have some discounted tickets for sale. I've got a large group going and a few people backed out on me.

Comment

Lowell Sun article on Connor Hellebuyck

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                Lowell Sun article on Connor Hellebuyck
                Thanks for posting that, no paper today! I'm, glad the article shed some light on his absence:

"Boasting a 1.54 average and .949 save percentage for the season, Hellebuyck suffered a minor injury in practice after beating Providence 2-1 in a nationally-televised game and then fell ill, keeping him out of the nets for the last three weeks."

Comment

Hope everyone made it through the storm OK. At least 3 feet in Nashua, but a bit tough to tell the exact amount due to the blowing snow.
                  Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

2 ft here but still not done they say.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                      Hope everyone made it through the storm OK. At least 3 feet in Nashua, but a bit tough to tell the exact amount due to the blowing snow.
                      Probably about the same here. There some pretty high drifts out there. Hopefully it's as light and fluffy as they are saying on tv.

Comment

LIght, fluffy and blowing around like a MF. My face is still burning 1/2h after I have been inside

Comment

Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
                          If any UML fans are thinking about making the trip to Agganis on 2/22 I have some discounted tickets for sale. I've got a large group going and a few people backed out on me.
                          I'm interested. How much, how many do you have, and where are you sitting?

Comment

With the postponement of the BC game, Lowell now has a home and home against UMass. UMass has been playing much better hockey recently, having won three of the last four (including wins over BC and BU). They're currently leading 2-1 at Merrimack tonight. And you have to feel that they're wanting some revenge for that ***-kicking they took from Lowell earlier this season.

UMass currently has 15 points, and today's game at MC will even Lowell and UMass on games. Lowell is 3 points up as of now, so next weekend is big anyway.
                            Last edited by UMLFan; 02-10-2013, 04:03 PM.
                            Monty

Comment

UMass lost 4-2 to Merrimack. Amazing to think that if UNH loses (currently in OT) to PC today, Merrimack would be in 2nd place. Considering everything, that's freakin' impressive. And if it plays out that way, they'd be playing at BC on Friday for first place. Amazing.
                              Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                                UMass lost 4-2 to Merrimack. Amazing to think that if UNH loses (currently in OT) to PC today, Merrimack would be in 2nd place. Considering everything, that's freakin' impressive. And if it plays out that way, they'd be playing at BC on Friday for first place. Amazing.
                                My Head hurts. I would have to cheer the Mack and I come from the era that wasn't cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X