Uaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uaf

After Michigan, Notre Dame, Northern Michigan sweeps, Fairbanks is working into a respectable position. Go NOOKS!

Re: Uaf

Welcome to USCHO. I think this is what you're looking for.
    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

And it's starting.....Noob Season......
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

UAf? Who's UAf? I thought they were the University of Alaska?

They feeling inferior in the interior again and need to use the little eff?
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Aloha1060 View Post
          After Michigan, Notre Dame, Northern Michigan sweeps, Fairbanks is working into a respectable position. Go NOOKS!
          *****http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8040/mlfw8854135481426791613.jpg******
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            UAf? Who's UAf? I thought they were the University of Alaska?

They feeling inferior in the interior again and need to use the little eff?
            Nope. Just F off.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Nope. Just F off.
              Get the F out!
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                *****http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8040/mlfw8854135481426791613.jpg******
                Keep Shyiak.
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Aloha1060 View Post
                  Welcome Aloha1060. The Nooks can always use new fans. You seem to have already touched a UAA nerve for some reason. I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to read Doyle Woody lately…so does anyone know how the Seawolves are doing this year?

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                    Welcome Aloha1060. The Nooks can always use new fans. You seem to have already touched a UAA nerve for some reason. I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to read Doyle Woody lately…so does anyone know how the Seawolves are doing this year?
                    They suck. As usual. tArrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                      Just check my sig... I'm not gonna get into any bashing on anybody. We are terrible. You guys will find out when we inevitably get our asses handed to us in the Governor's Cup...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Just check my sig... I'm not gonna get into any bashing on anybody. We are terrible. You guys will find out when we inevitably get our asses handed to us in the Governor's Cup...
                        Kidding aside, what the heck is wrong this year? Has Shyiak just lost control? This isn't the worst UAA team I've seen but its pretty close.

And I wouldn't say inevitably. As I recall the worst UAA team of my memory snuck out a win against us.
                        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                          Kidding aside, what the heck is wrong this year? Has Shyiak just lost control? This isn't the worst UAA team I've seen but its pretty close.
                          I think it's a case of just not having enough DI capable players (not saying we don't have any, just not enough).

And I wouldn't say inevitably. As I recall the worst UAA team of my memory snuck out a win against us.
                          Yes but that was at the beginning of that season. At this point it feels as though we will inevitably lose, every game.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Still better than Anastos at MSU...
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Still better than Anastos at MSU...
                              Who is head and shoulders above TIMMAY.
                              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                              X