Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISC @ NoDak 2/1&2/2

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    It's not his fault, Doug is a Walmart shopper and we all know there is a big difference between Walmart and Target people.
    I have no point here except to add another post here to annoy you. Enjoy.

Comment

Wait, this is the result of the new and improved JDUBBS?

Ok, I'll bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        fyp

That meth picture was going to come in even without the paintbrush, wasn't it?

Comment

Someone close the door. There's vermin crawling in out of the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            That meth picture was going to come in even without the paintbrush, wasn't it?
            We all have our vices.

I'm gonna crush and snort a couple of vikes and chase them with some thinner. I'll be just as tweeked as any of you hillbillies but my way doesn't risk blowing up half the block.

Then again, your "block" is most-likely safe as the typical blast zone probably can't even reach the manure pit on one of your compounds. I suppose the biggest risk to neighbors is the axel from the trailer, er, home, falling through their fiberglass roof.
            Last edited by Gurtholfin; 02-01-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Wait, this is the result of the new and improved JDUBBS?

Ok, I'll bow out.

Mixed results for sure although I blasphemed both Mooch and Herbie and he didn't bite.

Comment

May the REA come crashing down tonight at 7:35pm central

Gurt - your work in these threads still brings a good laugh, cheers!

Denver and the team formely known as Sue joining the B1G would be *** hilarious, join join.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

• One a side note.. The Madison group has arrived in grand forks. Time to paint the town red.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawny4u View Post
                    One a side note.. The Madison group has arrived in grand forks. Time to paint the town red.
                    You didn't really need to say this, we could smell you.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Shawny4u View Post
                      One a side note.. The Madison group has arrived in grand forks. Time to paint the town red.
                      Chilly tonight. Keep your shoes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        You didn't really need to say this, we could smell you.
                        Just trying to cover this stench of ethanol and despair with cheese, bratwurst, and beer.

Comment

Ugh. Do to some sort of tear in the fabric of the universe, I am now unable to get Fox college sports. It appears I may be forced to watch it on UND's feed. But joining the no name club is making me feel a little queasy. Is there some way to pay a lot more and not be a 'member' of the susie club? Also I noticed Gendreau looks a little like Matt Damon with a bad haircut in that angled picture on the front of UND Sports. com.

I probably shouldn't have said that. I imagine I'm dead to Hollywood now.
                          Originally posted by WiscTJK
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                            Nice try Gurt. Still not biting.

Though I do get the feeling you're trying to tell us something.
                            I thought you swore off posting?
                            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                            Eric's Twitter
                            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              Ugh. Do to some sort of tear in the fabric of the universe, I am now unable to get Fox college sports. It appears I may be forced to watch it on UND's feed. But joining the no name club is making me feel a little queasy. Is there some way to pay a lot more and not be a 'member' of the susie club? Also I noticed Gendreau looks a little like Matt Damon with a bad haircut in that angled picture on the front of UND Sports. com.

I probably shouldn't have said that. I imagine I'm dead to Hollywood now.
                              Is tonight's Badgers/Sioux tilt on the air in the Twin Cities? Watching this will make me throw up a little, but I am pretty tough little girl. Oh, and no sweeps, please.
                              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Right on! Where?

I got my 14 year old kid Three Days Grace tix for tomorrow here in Madison at the Coliseum. Him and a buddy are going and I'll be somewhere in the building, just in case. Will be his first show of a band that is one of his favorites. I don't mind their latest album.

Also Shinedown and P.O.D.
                                the rave in milwaukee. I think a 3,000-4,000 capacity. 2+ hours of Soundgarden, no opener!

woot!

have fun at the show tomorrow Gurt
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X