Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/26/13 - Valiant efforts? Do Knights and water mix? Giving Pointers? SCORES&RANTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/26/13 - Valiant efforts? Do Knights and water mix? Giving Pointers? SCORES&RANTS!

As the old song goes -- "Back in the Saddle Again!"

Will some teams rebound or go will they go oh-fer? Can the Beaneys go 2-0? 1-1? 0-2?

The live (semi live, expired live) scores are over there: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2012-13/schedule. Tune in all day today. Same D-III times, many D-III channels.

And the 2 PM between Worcester and Salem is underway with the scored tied 1-1 early in the 2nd..
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 1/26/13 - Valiant efforts? Do Knights and water mix? Giving Pointers? SCORES&RA

NESCAC after one: Wesleyan 3 Hamilton 1, Amherst 1 Trinity 1
    from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

Re: 1/26/13 - Valiant efforts? Do Knights and water mix? Giving Pointers? SCORES&RA

Anybody else having trouble getting WDEV audio?

I'm planning on my usual listen to George and watch the other guy's video (when available) plan.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

yes, can't get George and Tanner on the internet, but can get them on the old fashioned radio, thus must be an internet issue. Any suggestions out there?
        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Wdev now on the internet, should be all set NU Prof.

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
            yes, can't get George and Tanner on the internet, but can get them on the old fashioned radio, thus must be an internet issue. Any suggestions out there?
            Got it now! Now my task is to synch - last night not so good with the UNE video feed - finally just had to listen.

Comment

Prez, is Niezgoda injured? He's not in the line up today and he sat out last night but wasn't one of the misconduct group from St. Mike's game.
              NU Prof, I couldn't synce the UNE video last night either. It was a pretty shakey production, really.

Comment

10 seconds left in the game, Salem leads 3-2 over Worcester. Face off in the Salem zone and the video cuts out. Somebody is going to be sacked.

Salem hung on, not without some excitement, to win 3-2
                Last edited by joecct; 01-26-2013, 03:07 PM.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Prez, is Niezgoda injured? He's not in the line up today and he sat out last night but wasn't one of the misconduct group from St. Mike's game.
                  NU Prof, I couldn't synce the UNE video last night either. It was a pretty shakey production, really.
                  The UNE feed buffered, and jumped, and was pretty much useless. Free video is good, but it's always better when the platform is more stable. Hopefully the "Little East.tv" production will start soon. Had to download "Flip for Mac" to see this one - at least there is a free version.

Comment

Niezgoda is nursing a groin injury.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

after two in the NESCAC: Wesleyan 6 Hamilton 2, Trinity 3 Amherst 2, Midd and Tufts facing off
                      from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

Can't get the Little East Video to synch with WDEV, they are way off.

Comment

Can't see NU/USM, but I do see that UMB leads Babo 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                            Can't see NU/USM, but I do see that UMB leads Babo 2-0
                            Make that 2-1 now at the end of 1
                            Last edited by NUProf; 01-26-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                              Make that 2-1 now at the end of 1
                              Play anyone, Repect everyone, but don't show NU Fans in Colorado the video

Comment

Working...
                              X