New #1 Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New #1 Team

Realizing the pairwise is the only poll that really matters. Quinnipiac - Yes or no in the USCHO poll?

Re: New #1 Team

No
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      No
      I think a strong case can be made for yes, especially after the performances last night by Minn, BC, and UNH

Comment

Will see what happens tonight, but I'd say yes until they prove otherwise.

Either way, it really doesn't mean chit. The teams that realize that usually have a better chance at success.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Absolutely. I would say its clear that BC, Minnesoda and even UHN are posers. #1 should go to either the Q or Timmays team, duh
          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
            Absolutely. I would say its clear that BC, Minnesoda and even UHN are posers. #1 should go to either the Q or Timmays team, duh
            Since BC/UMN/UNH all appear to be tied with each other the only honest thing to do is to take all three teams, combine them, and have them face off against Quinnipiac for #1
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by lpro1111 View Post
              Realizing the pairwise is the only poll that really matters. Quinnipiac - Yes or no in the USCHO poll?
              AIC beating the #1 team in the nation? That's a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                AIC beating the #1 team in the nation? That's a laugh.
                Did I say something funny? Are you ok with Q sitting at number 2 with the loss to AIC?

Comment

Well... #3 BC just got waxed by #57 Maine.

So... I'm OK with Q losing to AIC or Huntsville.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

East Coast Bias
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

I like poles.

*****http://ladymagazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/POLE-DANCING.jpg******

Comment

Yes. They should definitely be in the poll. I mean, they shouldn't be #1 (are you crazy?), but they should be in it. So, yes.
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

They were number one in the Pairwise going into this week's polls, bud.

Comment

Great team on an incredible run but the highest ranked team they've played is Dartmouth and they needed OT to beat them. Q wouldn't get my vote.

Comment

This is why the ECAC never gets nice things. Like respect. Enough with the little man syndrome and just let things happen as they will.

Comment

Working...
                              X