Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hobey Baker Award and the fan voting

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    No, I just think you crave attention and acceptance.

I've caused no issues here recently, and am not about to start now.

Now good day sir.
    Most ironic post in the history of USCHO?
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Most ironic post in the history of USCHO?
      I think someone doesn't know what "ironic" means.

I admitted I have caused trouble in the past, and said I don't want to do anymore of that now. How is that "ironic"?

However, I do find a great deal of irony in the actions of those of you who like to complain about me, then at the same time try and bait me into arguments.

Now, good day to you as well sir.

Comment

I admitted I have caused trouble in the past, and said I don't want to do anymore of that now. How is that "ironic"?

However, I do find a great deal of irony in the actions of those of you who like to complain about me, then at the same time try and bait me into arguments.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKG07305CBs&start=10&end=14">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKG07305CBs&start=10&end=14" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The irony is you saying I crave attention and acceptance. Biddy is claiming that it is in fact you that feed off of those things.

However, I would like to apologize. I in no way intended to try to bait you into an argument, and I am sorry if you felt that was my intention.

I'd simply like you to go away.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            The irony is you saying I crave attention and acceptance. Biddy is claiming that it is in fact you that feed off of those things.

However, I would like to apologize. I in no way intended to try to bait you into an argument, and I am sorry if you felt that was my intention.

I'd simply like you to go away.
            It may have seemed like I craved the attention previously. I didn't though. I hated posting and then getting bombarded with insults when I was only trying to state an opinion.

I think it seemed like I was craving and liking the attention because I was certainly guilty of being far too defensive and stubborn. That I have been trying to work on. Not getting worked up by any little comment. I might not be 100% of the way there yet, but I am trying.

Regardless, apology accepted. And I apologize for my remarks about you as well. I certainly don't know you well enough to make that statement.

I'd just like a clean slate.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
              Bjugs at this point has a better chance of scoring with Lindsey Lohan than finding the back of the net. Very disappointing year goals wise for him.
              I'm not sure that really makes the point you are trying to make. Lindsey is probably in a very suggestible state for much of most days.

Comment

No offense to Chris because I like his work, but no way. Not by a mile.

Best hockey writer in the US in my opinion is Michael Russo. That can be debated, but whether Russo is more knowledgable about hockey and more talented at writing cannot be IMO.

If you want to say "best coverage of USA Hockey and the NTDP", you have an argument. But not many people cover that niche of the sport. But as far as hockey in the US in general, no way.

And again, not an insult to Chris. I like his work.
                I have to agree Russo is probably the best sport reporter I have ever seen. I was sad to see him go back to covering the Wild and leaving us with the old dumb fat man. I met Roman back in high school when he was writing about high school sports - all I have to say is what a tool box he is.
                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                Go you Green and White
                Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight with all your might!
                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                We are here to cheer you
                We are out to win your fame,
                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                  I'm not sure that really makes the point you are trying to make. Lindsey is probably in a very suggestible state for much of most days.
                  That is true....
                  - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Go you Green and White
                  Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight with all your might!
                  Rah! Rah! Rah!
                  We are here to cheer you
                  We are out to win your fame,
                  So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubbs1280 View Post
                    it may have seemed like i craved the attention previously. I didn't though. I hated posting and then getting bombarded with insults when i was only trying to state an opinion.

I think it seemed like i was craving and liking the attention because i was certainly guilty of being far too defensive and stubborn. That i have been trying to work on. Not getting worked up by any little comment. I might not be 100% of the way there yet, but i am trying.

Regardless, apology accepted. And i apologize for my remarks about you as well. I certainly don't know you well enough to make that statement.

:d
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Nah, why not show some players who have no chance of winning but are an interesting thought in the race. Harmless on his part I believe.
                      Euro was right and I just did not really understand Peters intent. He is not actually touting a variety of individuals as contenders. He's just trying to give some guys some props that might not get many otherwise.

Comment

So how does this shake things up, if at all?

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/eve...cle/id/257051/
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

I just came here to pose the same question and you beat me to it. The issue has been raised by ND fans in their thread.

This offense in Nebraska is now a felony if any injury results from it:

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/news/a...a4bcf6878.html

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

It doesn't because Knight was not going to win the Hobey anyways. He'll make the Top Ten, but that's it.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Why even bring this up? So what? So the UND roster is filled with criminals... How is that news to anyone?
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

It may have seemed like I craved the attention previously. I didn't though. I hated posting and then getting bombarded with insults when I was only trying to state an opinion.

I think it seemed like I was craving and liking the attention because I was certainly guilty of being far too defensive and stubborn. That I have been trying to work on. Not getting worked up by any little comment. I might not be 100% of the way there yet, but I am trying.

Regardless, apology accepted. And I apologize for my remarks about you as well. I certainly don't know you well enough to make that statement.

You've burned too many bridges, with both opposing fan bases and your own. You talk about turning over a new leaf but since your return you have had an abundance of d0uchy-like posts in UND threads alone. I personally have less respect (if that is even possible) for you now that you pretend to be taking the high road. Here's a heads up... people see through your shtick.

Comment

Working...
                                X