UAA at UW Weekend Series Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA at UW Weekend Series Thread

All I'm gonna say is that a Seawolf is the most dangerous when it's backed into a corner.

Last edited by Alaskana; 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM.

Re: UAA at UW Weekend Series Thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's more like it.

Comment

Bucky Sweeps easily, UAA won't be a contender until some serious changes are made.

FIRE SHYIAK!!!
      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Puck Chucker, the way the game is going tonight for the Seawolves, I'd say I have to agree with your assessment.

Perhaps this would better represent the Seawolves style of play right now:

Last edited by Alaskana; 01-26-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Well, that wasn't fun. Here's to better puck luck tomorrow night!

Comment

Bruce Cech just said UAA has an 11-win losing streak. Long live the Cecher.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Arguably Wisconsin's most dominating performance of the season.

Comment

Why didn't Kamal even dress? Did he not make the trip?
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

A few things are quite obvious with this UAA team.
                  They do not know how to...
                  support the puck
                  create a passing lane
                  find the open man
                  make a pass tape to tape
                  They are pretty good at...
                  dumping the puck in and losing the race to puck
                  pulling the puck out of the back of the net
                  complaining about "puck luck" after taking 14 shots (most from outside the circles)

Maybe this should have gone under the Fire Shyiak thread
                  Last edited by Wolf fan; 01-26-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Why didn't Kamal even dress? Did he not make the trip?
                    Good question, I'm not sure about that. In any case I wouldn't mind seeing our new freshman goaltender Michael
                    Matyas in play. While I think both of our G's are fantastic given the amount of shots they have to block, I don't
                    think it would hurt at this point to give him a chance as there is not much to lose at this point in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
                      Good question, I'm not sure about that. In any case I wouldn't mind seeing our new freshman goaltender Michael
                      Matyas in play. While I think both of our G's are fantastic given the amount of shots they have to block, I don't
                      think it would hurt at this point to give him a chance as there is not much to lose at this point in the season.
                      Agreed. I'd love to see Matyas get a shot. I also agree with Seawolfpunk. FIRE SHYIAK!!!
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                      X